Circumsised or Uncircumsised?

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Well girls this is for you!

Wha tis your opinion on a circumsised and uncircumsised penis?

i am uncircumsised and a 7.5 inch dick hard

whats your thaoughts?

smallsteve

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 12, 2011
Well, sounds a good size.
Personally I don't mind circumcised or uncircumcised.

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
i use to always feel different having a foreskin, i thought it was normal to have none when i was kid, now i couldnt care that much, but i wanna know what girls think and perfer.

smallsteve

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 12, 2011
I also have a foreskin and recently found myself naked with a girl who had only seen circumcised cocks.
She was very intriged.

masterdragon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2011
Circumsised or Uncircumsised

To be honest

I don't see the big deal

from what I have read and been told it really doesn't feel any different

It think it's just personal choice

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
cut/ uncut

ok bois ,
from my opinoin as a lady of some years, I have had over my time the pleasure of some cocks, cut and uncut , when i was growing up it seemed that any boi living in a city was circumsized- cut, siblings and relations included , where bois from the country were uncut , and as long as you uncut bois keep things clean there is no difference, as long as you enjoy someone playing with you , now here in oz over the last 20 years things have leaned towards the natural , uncricumsized, , when i was a girl ,all the bois were cut and a foreskin was something special ,now everyone has a foreskin and a cut cock maybe thought of as special ,
but then this can be said for pubic hair ,growing up everyone couldnt wait to get pubic hair as it was a sign of sex, fluffy natural bush of all colours, and if you saw a shaped , trimmed bush , ohhh how naughty
now everyone seems to enjoy the smoothness of childhood ,i love anyone on show, and i love making my subs shape their bush before they trim then shave, any attention down there is fun
20 years ago , all were circumsized and furry, now it seems all are uncircumsized and smooth lol here in oz anyway , and i like em all ,

annygirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 30, 2011
my preference is uncut!

well i prefer uncut ... i luv the idea of pulling back the skin and licking softly and kissing that smooth purply cock head as it is revealed under that skin there .. i not saying cut is bad .. i mean les face it .. had some goood hot fun wit cut guys as well ... but summit bout that extra bit for me to play wit is just that extra turn on .. lol xxx

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
i prefer
cercumsised! it's much cleaner and in the end tastes better!

AshleyZuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 25, 2009
twitter.com
Nah...

Feeling-wise, I don't prefer one over the other. As for looks, it's all about how "pretty" or "sexy" it looks. I've seen some very ugly cut & uncut cocks. Since beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I guess the final answer is "it depends on the particular cock"! :D

There was one guy who particularly turned me on to no ends (guys, take note, please)! It was not just the size or look of his cock (although he was a winner in both department), but, it's the fact that he took time to thoroughly washed his cock and balls (and under his foreskin) with fragrance hand soap EACH TIME before we had sexy. I remembered the first time going down on him---omg, it smelled sooooo good! And, with that, I knew it was clean! The courtesy he showed was a super huge turn on for me. I could not get enough of him EVERY DAY while we we were dating :p

kislatomte

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2011
personally..
i have to try before posting my opinion... did not tried cut or uncut... need occasion to try both!!

Aureliecatena

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2011
aureliecatenademon.wordpress.com
I've never tried a circumcised cock. Without the little skin, it might looks funny at first but I'm sure I would adjust in the end. I've read circumcised penises were less sensitive. That might be a disadvantage.

Featured Threads

New Personals