abc12345

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
hofsklave.tumblr.com
Hi,
I want upload some more pics on my album here, but I dont know what to post. You can give me dares and ask for pics if you want. I will upload them on my album :).

M likes and limits are in my signature.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
You standing naked facing the camera. A full body shot including your feet but excluding your face if needed, holding a sign with your username on it.

Easy enough. :)

ElyaC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2011
Piss into a bottle, cum in bottle. Drink. Post pics of full bottle and some of you drinking.
(You can blackout most of your face in Paint or something if you want)

abc12345

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
hofsklave.tumblr.com
You standing naked facing the camera. A full body shot including your feet but excluding your face if needed, holding a sign with your username on it.

Easy enough. :)

This pic is now online.
Piss into a bottle, cum in bottle. Drink. Post pics of full bottle and some of you drinking.
(You can blackout most of your face in Paint or something if you want)
wont post this, because of the face.

Please give me more :)

busty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2011
Well Here is a few
Wearing peed in pants
Wearing diapers wet and dry (make a home made one if you can't get adult ones)
Something anally inserted
Your ass cheeks with slap / Spank marks

Hope these help to start.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Strip completely naked. On a non-carpeted surface (tile, wood floor, concrete, etc.) lay out a measuring tape stretching no more than 2 feet long. Shove a pair of die up you asshole.

Standing at the zero foot mark, bend over while aiming your ass toward the 2 foot mark and try to force each of the die explosively out off your asshole. The 2 numbers which "show" is the the total number of girls younger than you which you'll ask to spank your bare ass as you lay completely naked across their clothed lap and how many days you have to accomplish this dare. Example: The two die "roll" a pair of 6's so you must ask 12 girls, younger than you, to spank your bare ass and you must complete the dare within 12 days.

The die which falls the farthest away from the zero mark will determine the maximum distance in a radius from your home which you can choose the girls to ask to spank you. The number on the die multiplied by the distance from the zero mark in feet equals the number of miles in a radius from your home which you can choose from. Example: The farthest "expelled" die is a "6" which landed 1 foot - 4 inches (1.3 feet) from the zero mark. "6x1.3=~7.8" We'll round up to get a 8 mile radius. On a map, draw a circle around your home showing a distance no greater than 8 miles from your home. Your choice of girls must fall within this radius.

The die which falls the shorter distance from the zero mark will be used to calculate the total number of spanks each girl will give you. The number on the die will be multiplied by the distance in inches to equal the number of spanks. Example: The "shorter" die landed 12 inches from the zero mark. "6x12=84" or 84 bare hand spanks by each girl.

Have fun! Please post a report about each "encounter". If your "likes" allow photos, please take a picture with your freshly spanked ass laying across each girl's lap (faces omitted, of course).

Featured Threads

New Personals