Dare picture competition

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Here is my entry for Cass' challenge. Being the first to do it, I should get the 3 points.

Let's see what the others come with now.

picture.php

I consider this acceptable.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
So be it then ...

I confused feet/legs, and was wondering how a hard cock can point downwards actually.

You'll have my photo as well.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
So be it then ...
I confused feet/legs, and was wondering how a hard cock can point downwards actually.

Because I had to bend forward in order to get my cock as close as possible to my feet, while keeping my balance with one hand and taking the picture with the other. Not that easy!

I remind to everybody that if you do not upload you picture and post a message here before one week has elapsed since Cass' posted her challenge, you will lose one point instead of earning 2 or 1.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Because I had to bend forward in order to get my cock as close as possible to my feet, while keeping my balance with one hand and taking the picture with the other. Not that easy!

Thanks for the tip! :p

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Remember, you have until Monday to send your pic (or pics for those who are joining us and want to perform the previous challenges as well).

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I'll have to forfeit on the original dares.

I tried to do the one sitting on a toilet while at work (best public place for me) and realized I could not get the camera far enough to show enough... I would've "failed" it anyway because the toilet without the seat was to wide for me to sit on... in addition I didn't have any colored string/rope... but I was in my chastity cage when I tried it.

Unfortunately I had to delete the pictures I took before lending my phone to a friend... THAT would've been embarrassing and awkward to explain.

The pictures in the public shower... I don't have anyplace that I can go to and don't want to ruin my phone. (only camera I got at the moment).

the one for the road sign... won't do in the suburbs that I live in, to public.

The one on the car hood... that could be possible.. but I don't have the time to try anymore.

As for the challenge of Mistress Cass... well... I can probably get that done this weekend at some point.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
This is going to give all of us 4 points and will cost you -4. Good job!

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
So, it seems I won that round, and as that challenge was not proposed by any of the players, nobody is going to earn all those points, except me.

Now, what do we do? No new player joined us. What should we do? Stop here? Make another pass where everybody (still alive) propose a new challenge? Humbly beg Cass to give us more challenges?

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Here is the score after turn #4:

Rank Player.....#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 Total
1 Nekhard...... 02 -1 -1 03 -- -- -- -- 3
2 Joht2891..... -1 03 -1 -1 -- -- -- -- 0
2 The Evil One. -1 -1 03 -1 -- -- -- -- 0
2 BamaSwitch... 03 -1 -1 -1 -- -- -- -- 0

I have removed those players who never played, thus diminishing the maximum reward for the challengers from 7 to 3

The Evil One

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2012
Hello, everyone!
I think I have forgot to announce that I left this contest. Or maybe I did in a PM to Nekhard... but in that case I'd like to officially return! I wanted to quit dirty stuff like this, but I realized that I was addicted so I can't... ;) unfortunately, I missed Cass' challenge, but I'm ready for the next one (public or not)! :D or if someone else challenges, I don't know, just let's get this game running again! should we take another round with each of us as a challengers? or let Cass challenge again? Or, this could maybe be for a later challenge, but each of us could write a bonus challenge worth maybe 5 points or so, and then, using misterpoll, we will let the public decide which one to use! ;) Or we could just use misterpoll to let the public decide the next challenge...? :rolleyes: what do you guys think?

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Well, this contest seems to be dead. You have a lot of good ideas, but I don't know if there will be more then just you and me to play it.

Maybe, as "public" puts off most people, we could continue but ban public challenges. Would that make more peoples willing to join us?

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
really like the idea of this thread would be willing to join if still able to

Try to do some of the challenges and post the pictures on your album and I'll add you to the list of players.

Featured Threads

New Personals