Dare the Piggy!

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
My break ends in another couple of day and before i have to go back to my annoying ass roomate and our small non private living arrangement id like to request some dare since, i definietly can't do any when i go back, i hardly have any time to masturbate. so whatever you wanna do dare me, punish me, rules for the next couple of days,

like and limits in the signature.

Reactions: The king

shulman11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 16, 2011
Would love to give you some dares and things to do kik me at wackazack112 I’ll keep you busy until you go back to your roomate

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
Just updating this too see if anyone has any really embarrassing dares for me to do within my limits. I think theres enough leeway to make this a humiliating and degrading experience

Reactions: The king

xSuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 26, 2018
Piggy could make use of most of the toys... a plug in its ass, the vibe in her pussy, clothespins on her tits, and the rope in the mouth. Id like to see a pic of this ;) i would include the households but not sure what you have soo ...lets just go with this for now and see if you manage something interesting.

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
Piggy could make use of most of the toys... a plug in its ass, the vibe in her pussy, clothespins on her tits, and the rope in the mouth. Id like to see a pic of this ;) i would include the households but not sure what you have soo ...lets just go with this for now and see if you manage something interesting.
I have no rope

xSuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 26, 2018
I was assuming the "string(for bondage)" is thick enough or long enough so you can make it look like a rope. If not, then find something else for that hole piggy. a stick, a can of deodorant, a large wooden spoon, any will do.

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
if you take the string with you.. im sure ya can even do some things when you are gone.. like insert butplug.. and then use the string to tie a crotchrope.. make sure there is an xtra knot just over the clit :p keep it on for a couple of hours :p

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
I was assuming the "string(for bondage)" is thick enough or long enough so you can make it look like a rope. If not, then find something else for that hole piggy. a stick, a can of deodorant, a large wooden spoon, any will do.

Attachments

• 20190111_223330.jpg
    20190111_223330.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190111_224115.jpg
    20190111_224115.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 17

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
if you take the string with you.. im sure ya can even do some things when you are gone.. like insert butplug.. and then use the string to tie a crotchrope.. make sure there is an xtra knot just over the clit :p keep it on for a couple of hours :p
nvm that.. didnt realise the string is really just a string.. way to thin for a crotch rope

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
nvm that.. didnt realise the string is really just a string.. way to thin for a crotch rope
Sometimes the language thing doesn't help with this kind of situation either. Its a good reason to clarify if anything doesnt seem to make sense, English can be very ambiguous with far too many words for basically the same thing!

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
Sometimes the language thing doesn't help with this kind of situation either. Its a good reason to clarify if anything doesnt seem to make sense, English can be very ambiguous with far too many words for basically the same thing!
prolly doesnt help that english is only my 3rd of 4 languages i speak..
have to look better next time

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
hmm.. i can really apreciate some rope work :p
maybe next time.. a lil round the nipples too :p since ya prolly cant tie it much tighter without snapping the rope

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
hmm.. i can really apreciate some rope work :p
maybe next time.. a lil round the nipples too :p since ya prolly cant tie it much tighter without snapping the rope
Cant get it round the nipple :(

Featured Threads

New Personals