degrading dares and punishments for 19F please!

chibidoll

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2015
Ive recently posted that i want to be punished, and realised that i live getting dares that humiliate and degrade me, so now i want more tasks to do at home and at work that will punish me severly!

My work is office based, i have a privet office and privet bathroom, there are no bathrooms with stalls so you know!

My limits are scat, vomit, public, blood, permant damage and family!

I am willing to send pictures of me doing the dares as long as they dont show my face :)

So come on guys, humiliate and degrade me as the dirty whore I am!

Last edited:

RoughMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2015
my first task for u is nipple play and clips, i want u to pinsh ur nipples till they glow red

bloodlight

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2015
write slut on one of your ass cheeks with a marker and spank yourself till it comes off
post the results on kinkk talk

J_guy95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 7, 2015
Bring a cucumber/carrot to work. Either in your office or the bathroom, give it a blowjob then spank your pussy with it 20 times. Then stick it in your pussy and put your clothes back on. You must leave it in your pussy for at least an hour, then pull it out and eat it.

Pm me when you post the pics or Kik me them: j_guy95

bdawg2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 9, 2014
I got a perfect dare for you. tie your hands behind your back so that they cant move very much. tie them tight. walk around your house and find 30 things that could be inserted into your pussy. you have to insert every one of them. the challenge is inserting them without your hands. you basically just have to squat on them. then do the same thing in your office, but you only have to do 15 things

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
  • Spend the entire day with a bra connection wedgie, combined with a thong on backwards
  • Everytime you use the bathroom, you must be naked. Stripping must occur within your office though, leaving your clothes in your office and walking into the bathroom naked.
  • Set your desktop backgroup to a picture of yourself naked

kno2kill

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 14, 2011
whore is busy

The whore is busy with her work, do not distract her, when she finishes her work she will be allowed to play and be used.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Since you was getting some cucumbers on your way home from work I want you to wear one tomorrow and take some rope with you to work and make a crotch rope to wear, no panties. If you need to practice making this rope beforehand do so I dont want you to get to the office and have no clue how to make one. Then everytime you go to the bathroom throughout the day for whatever reason even if its to look at yourself in the mirror dip your finger in your pussy get it nice and wet and use it just like you would perfume wherever you use it at. If you dont use perfume then I want both wrists, your lips, and your neck instead.

chibidoll

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2015
Since you was getting some cucumbers on your way home from work I want you to wear one tomorrow and take some rope with you to work and make a crotch rope to wear, no panties. If you need to practice making this rope beforehand do so I dont want you to get to the office and have no clue how to make one. Then everytime you go to the bathroom throughout the day for whatever reason even if its to look at yourself in the mirror dip your finger in your pussy get it nice and wet and use it just like you would perfume wherever you use it at. If you dont use perfume then I want both wrists, your lips, and your neck instead.

I dont work tomorrow, but some day next week!

chibidoll

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2015
Bring a cucumber/carrot to work. Either in your office or the bathroom, give it a blowjob then spank your pussy with it 20 times. Then stick it in your pussy and put your clothes back on. You must leave it in your pussy for at least an hour, then pull it out and eat it.

Pm me when you post the pics or Kik me them: j_guy95

Ive uploaded the pictures in my album!

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take clamps on your nipples and add string and weights. Fix a vib in your pussy (turned on of course), bend over let the weights hang in two glasses. Keep this position for 3 minutes. But if the weight touches the glass start them timer again. If you have to stand like this for more than 3 times rip the clamps off. Do this 12 times if needed, and pm me. If you can’t do it you will beg for a stronger punishment.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
You will go get a bra that is 1 size smaller than you wear, nursing pads, and thumb tacks. Put the thumb tacks through the pad. Now stack as many as needed so just about a little bit of the point shows threw. You should see the whole tip. You will wear this bra out some night. Make sure you rub many people with them titties. Have a very tight white tank top on and cut it so it shows more cleavage. Play pool, darts, anything else. Your wager if you lose is the can feel you up as much and hard has they want. If you lose more than twice to the same person you will give them a blow job or eat their pussy out. And you will tell them before the game starts that is their prize. Of course you will lose. Then you will give me a report of at least 300 words in a pm, and you will post a report to the thread. You will save this bra for future use.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
Really enjoyed your pics and glad that a girl is so active here like the guys; not much girls in here are so active like you ... so well done.

Now ... if willing to ... I'd love to see you in some slave positions.

Safeword

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
I agree with Joht. Seeing you in some slave positions would be great. Here is a picture with some ones to try. Any or all of them would be fine, but particularly the Endure and Punishment positions would be fantastic. Just don't forget to post pictures!

Attachments

• tumblr_mmz6chVnNt1rtu43go1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mmz6chVnNt1rtu43go1_1280.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 57

Expletivus Deletus

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 18, 2014
Outside your reality
Oh, how I love you Swedish whore girls

In response to, "...degrading dares and punishments for 19F please!...".

I find it complicated to keep up with such demeaning tasks as those you have already been given, but I feel I must own up to the standards set before me by my peers. You have done well thus far, keeping yourself in nearly complete compliance and showing proof online of your achievements. Let us raise the bar.

Give us, or give me (public or pm), some general information about your lifestyle, living arrangements, type of work environment, hobbies or other activities you frequently carry on. For some of us, a certain amount of personality must be shown before we can properly apply punishment and assign tasks. you will find THESE tasks much more fulfilling, and much more complicated to complete.

If this is not all too creepy for you, feel free to send a PM and I will provide an easier line of communication. I have a few very interesting ideas...but it will require a deeper understanding of the whore beast before me.

in Chaos' wake,

ED

chibidoll

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2015
In response to, "...degrading dares and punishments for 19F please!...".

I find it complicated to keep up with such demeaning tasks as those you have already been given, but I feel I must own up to the standards set before me by my peers. You have done well thus far, keeping yourself in nearly complete compliance and showing proof online of your achievements. Let us raise the bar.

Give us, or give me (public or pm), some general information about your lifestyle, living arrangements, type of work environment, hobbies or other activities you frequently carry on. For some of us, a certain amount of personality must be shown before we can properly apply punishment and assign tasks. you will find THESE tasks much more fulfilling, and much more complicated to complete.

If this is not all too creepy for you, feel free to send a PM and I will provide an easier line of communication. I have a few very interesting ideas...but it will require a deeper understanding of the whore beast before me.

in Chaos' wake,

ED

I will write a blog post anwsering all of this so you get a better understanding :)

puppetmaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 14, 2013
Mmm, I appreciate a slutty piece of meat who takes her tasks seriously. Looking forward to the blog post...

kno2kill

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 14, 2011
good bye puppet

Hey guys, im sorry to say that puppet has had to stop for personal reasons.

i guess we will all miss her and the great effort she put into her work

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Sorry to hear that, hope everything is ok. I never did get to respond or give any dares or punishments but I enjoyed her reports and the pictures.

Featured Threads

New Personals