Denial ideas

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
Hello all! My slaves are in need of some orgasm denial and I am coming to the community to help me out! Give me your best, give me your worst! I need all those precious orgasm denial ideas!!! :D;):p:cool:

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
A wrecked orgasm is the worst. Leaves them compleatly unsatisfied. Then tell them how you masturbate as much as you whant. Leave them as horny as possible and make them beg for an orgasm. Let me know if you need further info on a wrecked orgasm!

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
A wrecked orgasm is all in the timing. Have your slave jack off untill he is just starting to orgasm. Have him stop all stimulation. What happens is that he will not get a full orgasm, he will squirt cum. It will leave him horny ass hell and unsatisfied. You will soon have him begging for an orgasm. Better yet, do not let him know if you are going to wrecj it until the last second. Again, its all about timing. Have fun and let me know if you need further info.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Also, be sure your slaves understand that their dick is no longer theirs, but yours and for your pleasure only. They are only allowed to play with your dick if you give them permision. You decide if they can orgasm, or have a wrecked orgasm.

Suddenly, I have a boner thinking about this.

depravedChattel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2011
Maybe have them get a chastity device, even. It'll prevent them from touching themselves and serve as a reminder of their place.

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
After they have ruined their orgasm, make them eat the cum! Total humiliation! And they should be willing to do it because they are so horny!

Another idea is to give them a strict masterbation schedule. You could give them one chance to orgasm a week (or month) but only give them one minute to do it. If they fail they will be really fustrated! (A chastity device would help with keeping them in line).

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
chasity belt is the best, but they are not cheap. I spent $180 on mine. Love it untill it is locked on me!;)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
This is a dare I have posted on getDare (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=75100) which I will modify to accommodate your "needs":

Take the biggest, thickest banana you have and place it intact (don't peel it) in the freezer right now.

After 1 hour, strip your slave completely naked and take the banana from the freezer. Watching a nearby clock to keep track of the seconds, have your push the entire banana up their asshole immediately. They will push it in as is without the benefit of any type of lube.

The total number of seconds that it takes to get the entire banana in their asshole until their sphincter closes down on the stem will be the the number of hours they will need to keep the banana in their asshole. Example: 5 seconds = 5 hours, 10 seconds = 10 hours, etc. The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Additionally, you will roll a single die. Whatever number comes up you multiply by 3 which is the number of times your slave must masturbate to edge per hour. If your slave doesn't make their quota in a given hour, the entire number per hour times the entire time period they have the banana in their asshole is the total number of hours they can NOT cum, for any reason, after they remove the banana! Example: Your slave will have the banana in for 24 hours continuously and you roll a 6 on the die. Your slave must masturbate to edge 18 times in each hour. If in any hour, they don't edge at least 18 times, you multiply 18 (per hour) with 24 (total hours the banana is in your asshole) to equal 432 hours (18 days) your slave is NOT allowed to cum!

***OMIT IF YOU DICTATE CLOTHING OPTIONS ***While your slave is home alone, they will remain completely naked. If they are leaving home, your slave may not wear any underwear. Of course, the banana remains in continuously for the entire time period!***

If you want finish the denial on a special note, when your slave reaches the end of the time limit and YOU allow your slave to pull the banana out, you may require them lick the skin clean before peeling it and eating the "baked" fruit inside! It might be best to remove it while in the bathroom, in case your slave has a bowel "weakness".

Please document your slave's "progress" in completing this denial.

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
my experience

Hello all! My slaves are in need of some orgasm denial and I am coming to the community to help me out! Give me your best, give me your worst! I need all those precious orgasm denial ideas!!! :D;):p:cool:
When I met my wife, I was a virgin.
On our first night I did not dare tell him. As I was crazy about her, she made me wear it all on a chastity belt because she did not have sex before marriage.
At each it freed me, I had to get naked on her knees masturbating while telling him my fantasies.
She was dressed with sexy lingerie.
At each session, it was the same thing, but it decreased the time in which I could caress, so that on the eve of our wedding, I emptied 5 to 10 movements of the wrist.
Sophie had given me earlier.
At the time of our wedding night, I told Sophie that I wanted to make a gift. I told him that I was still a virgin and I gave him my virginity.
Sophie thanked me but she refused and made ​​me sign a contract for permanent chastity with a total lack of sex that is currently I'm still a virgin.
My virginity is the best gift I made my wife even if she does not hit ..:)

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
A wrecked orgasm is the worst. Leaves them compleatly unsatisfied. Then tell them how you masturbate as much as you whant. Leave them as horny as possible and make them beg for an orgasm. Let me know if you need further info on a wrecked orgasm!
I'm permanent chastity for 12 years and my wife emptied once a time either by milking or by a ruined orgasm.
I am a virgin and I never have sex

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
A wrecked orgasm is all in the timing. Have your slave jack off untill he is just starting to orgasm. Have him stop all stimulation. What happens is that he will not get a full orgasm, he will squirt cum. It will leave him horny ass hell and unsatisfied. You will soon have him begging for an orgasm. Better yet, do not let him know if you are going to wrecj it until the last second. Again, its all about timing. Have fun and let me know if you need further info.

I'm permanent chastity for 12 years and my wife emptied once a time either by milking or by a ruined orgasm.
This is exactly what it does suffer

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
Also, be sure your slaves understand that their dick is no longer theirs, but yours and for your pleasure only. They are only allowed to play with your dick if you give them permision. You decide if they can orgasm, or have a wrecked orgasm.

Suddenly, I have a boner thinking about this.
Since I am with my wife, sex belongs all the time. As she was a virgin and I still am, it makes me orgasms ruined when my release every month of my cage csasteté

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
Maybe have them get a chastity device, even. It'll prevent them from touching themselves and serve as a reminder of their place.

I have a permanent chastity device for 12 years and I did most affected sex since.
For not having to touch my cock, my wife emissions rubber gloves

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
After they have ruined their orgasm, make them eat the cum! Total humiliation! And they should be willing to do it because they are so horny!

Another idea is to give them a strict masterbation schedule. You could give them one chance to orgasm a week (or month) but only give them one minute to do it. If they fail they will be really fustrated! (A chastity device would help with keeping them in line).

Whenever my wife made ​​a milking or ruined orgasm, I drink my seed I spit on her thigh and then she puts my chastity permanently
The calendar masturbation, my wife did the same to go early before our wedding (she was a virgin and I still am)
At each it freed me, I had to get naked on her knees masturbating while telling him my fantasies.
She was dressed with sexy lingerie.
At each session, it was the same thing, but it decreased the time in which I could caress, so that on the eve of our wedding, I emptied 5 to 10 movements of the wrist.
She had made ​​for our wedding and she could make me his thing.

Featured Threads

New Personals