Dirty talk

sexyladysub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2012
I have used this site for over a year and I still find it hard to find a man who can talk dirty to me for more than a couple of mails and most of the time I have to make the suggestions. If there are any men out there who know how to really turn on a woman then pleaae pm me

MrQ

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2013
Well - if a dirty mature slut behaves and obeys me she get all that she craves for - including dirty talking ...

and it is not about me turning you on - it is about you pleasing me ladysubwhore

sexyladysub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2012
Well - if a dirty mature slut behaves and obeys me she get all that she craves for - including dirty talking ...

and it is not about me turning you on - it is about you pleasing me ladysubwhore

Pleasing you would please me :)

dannyfanny720

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 25, 2014
Dirty is all about the words and how you string them along. The right word in the right order under the perfect circumstances can bring anyone to their knee's in enjoyment, pleasure, and total exstacy.

I'll give anything a try, but I tend not to lose, except for you, you'll lose your mind with orgasm after orgasm.

sexyladysub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2012
Thank you for all the PM's about this and I have had some from a few interesting men.

Please note I do not have KIK and I am not looking for a master but if any one wants to role play or humiliate and degrade me then I would love to hear from you.