disobedient bitch

blue balls

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2011
my bitch is being very bad lately so i would like any punishment ideas i will get back to everyone once i have her do them with a report thanks for the help :)

o ps i will be adding more pix of her soon

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
You should probably tell us her limits. As a general punishment: no underwear and vibrator and/or dildo in both holes, public, and if she cums spank her.

Why Not

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2011
since I don't know her limits or anything about her I'd spank he ass then have her dress in a short skirt with a bell attached to her clit and take her out and make her ring her bell in front of strangers

blue balls

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2011
im sry i didn't mention this its an online slave and her limits are what i want but i don't think it should b netting to extreme although i do appreciate any realistic ideas

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Have her take her tightest thong/g string coat it a mixture of ginger and lube and then make her pull the sides up so it rides against her pussy and ass. Make her wear that all day or for a couple of hours.

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
I am liking where this is going.

I am liking where this is going. This has been a fun thread to follow. :)

ElyaC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2011
Get her to peel a ginger root. Then insert it into her ass for an hour and lick it clean afterwards.

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Cover a dildo in stining needle and have her cum 5 times

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Tie her completely naked on her back on a low table so each of her wrists are attached to the back legs while her knees are spread wide on either side of her shoulders at the front of the table. Her head should hang off the end of the table. At the beginning of each hour :)00), you will whip her ass, exposed asshole and pussy as hard as you can with a leather belt for 10 minutes while standing facing her butt. At the bottom of the hour :)30), you will insert your cock into her mouth/throat and she must make you cum within 5 minutes. For every second past the 5 minute mark, she will receive that number of strikes on the soles of her bare feet with the leather belt, alternating between each.

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
Let her put a vibrator in her pussy and put on some tight underwear so it won't slip out. Now let her set a timer for 10 min. vibrator on the highest setting. She is not allowed to cum or touch her pussy or the vibrator until the timer runs out. If she does cum she will have to add 5 min. to the total time and spank her pussy 5x times.

Featured Threads

New Personals