Do you prefer photos of females with or without panties on?

sexyladysub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2012
I have posted a number of albums and have received a variety of comments as to whether I should or should not be wearing panties. Some love me leaving a bit to the imaginations and others want the full open pussy shot.

What to most members prefer ?

upforit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2013
personally i'm not a fan of the full open shot... I like a little to be left to the imagination, whether its with panties or even just shot in away that its 'just' not showing

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
either would do..without if its shaven, with if the panties are sexy too

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I prefer no panties. My mouth waters at the sight. a womans pussy is the most arousing sight for me. It shows she is ready and open to be taken.

I would expect my slave to do the same and to wear dresses and skirts only to allow for access

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Personally I normally like the tease shots. See through panties, or pulling them away from your body and letting us see just the top of your pussy. Or no panties with your hand covering it etc.

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
Depends

I like with panties, but then I do like pussy and if your going to insert anything then I'd obviously want your panties off :)

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Without.I can see pictures of women in their underwear in the Sunday paper ads.on here I want it all!!

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
Tease

I find a proper pair of well selected , designed and trimmed panties can make the tease of a naughty young lady ,or the prospect of a dirty or kinky slut so much more tasty ,and it also gives a naughty young sub some scope for humiliation

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
I have posted a number of albums and have received a variety of comments as to whether I should or should not be wearing panties. Some love me leaving a bit to the imaginations and others want the full open pussy shot.

What to most members prefer ?

Both of course :)

As there was ever a choice.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I have to go pantyless! lol

I love a sexy pair of panties, but those are a lot easier to see. Without panties is a lot more personal to me. Something about a lady exposing herself so completely... Mmmmmmm... ;)

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I'd say I like both, but it depends on the situation. Like others a nice unobstructed view is great if you're being flashed. However if it the situation is supposed to be teasing... sexy panties or lingerie is great as you get to see her in them and hopefully out of them.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
I have to vote on a little of both.

While I do enjoy seeing a nice pussy, I love the way a pair of sexy panties looks on a beautiful woman.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I have to go pantyless! lol

I love a sexy pair of panties, but those are a lot easier to see. Without panties is a lot more personal to me. Something about a lady exposing herself so completely... Mmmmmmm... ;)

I could've guessed!!!

I think panty shots are sexy. And if its without best is from behind, mostly an ass shot with the pussy tease. At least those are my fave to take ;)

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
I'd go for panties because they leave something to the imagination. Plus you can pull them up through the lips I love that.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
have a weakness for 'hotpants'

although i love to see women's completely bare bottoms naturally,i have a weakness for very tight-fitting tiny shorts or 'hotpants' on women

deb

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2013
I prefer some things left to my imagination so i like seeing photos of girls with there panties on.