Earth: M/Switch/21 seeks M/Dom/18-20 ~ Seeking submissive female.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Switch
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

Felix4l

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 7, 2012
Earth: M/Switch/21 seeks F/sub/any age ~ Seeking submissive female.

21 year old switch male seeking a any age submissive female

Seeking a submissive female to play with online. I would like to start chatting and discussing our interests along with our kinks. After that, we can move to pictures, whatever. My main goal is to have and enjoy myself. I enjoy all forms of art, especially music. Looking for a cute, flirtatious girl to keep things exciting and fun. Age doesn't matter.

• Kinks:
bondage, tease & denial, gagging, light anal, whatever strikes my fancy at the time, really.

• Experience:
I've been into kinky things since I was a kid.

• Limits:
My only deal breaker is someone who cannot communicate effectively.

Last edited:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
21 year old switch male seeking a any age submissive female

Seeking a submissive female to play with online. I would like to start chatting and discussing our interests along with our kinks. After that, we can move to pictures, whatever. My main goal is to have and enjoy myself. I enjoy all forms of art, especially music. Looking for a cute, flirtatious girl to keep things exciting and fun. Age doesn't matter.

• Kinks:
bondage, tease & denial, gagging, light anal, whatever strikes my fancy at the time, really.

• Experience:
I've been into kinky things since I was a kid.

• Limits:
My only deal breaker is someone who cannot communicate effectively.

With the title you chose, it may be an immediate "deal breaker"! Why did you include "seeks M/Dom/18-20" when you clearly seek a submissive female?

Felix4l

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 7, 2012
I saw. I messed up inputting my information and couldn't figure out how to change it or delete the thread.

Update....fixed...I think.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals