United States (East of the Rockies)

sinvore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 29, 2011
35 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male of any age

35 y male slave seeks any age any sex master or mistress in US (very strict)

I am Looking for Mistress or Master , I need to disappear into your dungeon forever to be locked away , to turn my life over . groups welcome too as long as you can keep me bound 24/7 i have few limits (no scat no death no dismemberment) you can even come and kidnap me this is no game this is what i need I love torture of all forms and pain I will do anything you want

• Kinks:
you name it I love it

• Experience:
10 years +

• Limits:
no scat no death no dismemberment

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Sorry, being a slave means your arms and legs will have to be chopped off. You may live a few weeks but most slaves die within a month.

You're the first person I've seen who has that in their limits. Good luck with your search!

sinvore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 29, 2011
someone I found online once asked me if I was OK with having my fingers and maybe my dick cut off needless to say I did not submit to her

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
You may be surprised but it exists :p

I believe you've misinterpreted what that means. That is achieving sexual satisfaction from using an preexisting amputee's severed limb for stimulation.

The OP (and I in my comment) was referring to having a living, useful portion of the body severed during the sexual act.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I believe you've misinterpreted what that means. That is achieving sexual satisfaction from using an preexisting amputee's severed limb for stimulation.

The OP (and I in my comment) was referring to having a living, useful portion of the body severed during the sexual act.
There are many forms of amputation kinks. Some are aroused, like you said, by limbs for erotic stimulation, some others just by the mere sight of an amputed body part, some others by the act of amputation itself. Obviously, it is not common but it does exists.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
There are many forms of amputation kinks. Some are aroused, like you said, by limbs for erotic stimulation, some others just by the mere sight of an amputed body part, some others by the act of amputation itself. Obviously, it is not common but it does exists.

I don't believe amputation during an erotic act is anything other a prelude to a full mutilation of a living person. This is when mutual pleasure isn't considered for the encounter -- most common in "snuff" theater!

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I don't believe amputation during an erotic act is anything other a prelude to a full mutilation of a living person. This is when mutual pleasure isn't considered for the encounter -- most common in "snuff" theater!
No, that's not really what I'm referring to... but I will leave it at that since we're both hijacking this poor guy's thread and he's made it clear he's not into that :D

sinvore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 29, 2011
thank you both I just want to be locked into a cell and never let out again

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Commit a criminal act. Go to prison. Repeat 2 more times.

Get "locked into a cell and never let out again"!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
A friend of mine from High School unfortunately followed the criminal path. He's now in State prison after his "3rd strike". He'll be lucky if he gets out before he's 70!

Prison is the REAL thing! Prison is NOT a joke!

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
Yeah, but I think he wants to do something that isn't illegal. I guess just sit in a cell and have his Mistress/Master come in and torture him where their bored. Am I right? Hmmm, I guess he'd need to find a person with a full dungeon, modified basement, or a large closet. Good Luck! I hope you find someone, you sound really sincere!

Featured Threads

New Personals