Subbles

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2012
I love to be treated like a silly foolish little girl who doesn't know much. Ask me embarrassing questions, make me explain embarrassing fantasies etc. please.

If you are just going to say things like blow your teachers or ride the bus naked (ie unreasonable real life orders) take it somewhere else please

Thank you for your humiliation

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
What is your most shameful secret?

What are three questions you hope no one asks?

What is your darkest fantasy?

Subbles

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2012
My most shameful secret is that I love to be degraded and treated like a dumb slut.

My darkest fantasy is just too shameful sir but... I want to be tied up tight, pussy and tits exposed, and be used as furniture during a party, like a flowervase or coatrack, and not be treated like a person

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
How would you serve as a flower vase? What about a coat rack?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
If you were tasked to humiliate someone who had kinks like you, what is the worst humiliation you could think of? Be specific on the task itself, not generalized as "treated like furniture".

soltys

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2011
What sort of punishment you think you should get if you fail in being human furniture?

Do you thing your tits or clit should be pricked by needles if you were very bad?

ElyaC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2011
If you fail in being human furniture then of course you can get pricked as soltys suggested, even if you were only satisfactory but still functioned well as human furniture. You get anything that is coming to you because you are a piece of furniture, not a person, they can do what they like. When you give up your humanity you can't just expect to earn it back in a second. If you were a piece of furniture you could not object, so you cannot object at any point.

As regards to questions, when was the last time you wet yourself? Or almost did. If you cannot remember then state how you would work watersports into a current fantasy of yours.

Last edited:

New Personals