Enf

papaya

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 2, 2011
London
I'm not sure if this fits under a kink but that's just because I'm quite uneducated in all this.
ENF, if you don't know, stand for Embarrassed Naked/Nude Female.

01.jpg

Basically females in awkward situations wearing less that the usual in a public place.

e.g. - The girl who decides to skinny dip in the pool only to realise her clothes had been stolen and she was left nude in front of everyone at the pool party.

Typically photographs or videos of females caught by surprise while naked, or while dressing or undressing. Common settings include shower stalls, bedrooms, hot tubs, and include any area that a woman is likely to be naked and expecting not to be photographed or seen.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Sounds like the female version of CFNM. Looks like a lot of fun, nice bit of erotic embarrassment.

papaya

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 2, 2011
London
I think works for either as long as there is NF :D
I've seen CFNF/ENF when you get friends just playing pranks on their friends like pantsing or bikini-stealing.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
And in this I would suggest you have some experience and so I ask if you would share your experiences please.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I think works for either as long as there is NF :D
I've seen CFNF/ENF when you get friends just playing pranks on their friends like pantsing or bikini-stealing.

You've "seen" CFNF/ENF -- have been pranked by your friends or had your bikini stolen?

Are you putting suggestions out to your "friends" so that you might be put into one of the situations?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Inote your lack of response to this so far... as Memories for Life has said are you looking to be the one to be left dares to be embarassed...

Featured Threads

New Personals