Exercise Dares

jordantheSLAVE

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2011
Hey guys hoping you can give me some fun exercise dares to do over the christmas period.
It's freezing outside so keep that in mind and don't go crazy with them like swim in a lake or something stupid :p
Make them as sexy and interesting as possible.
My main limits are family, and getting other people involved, but I do sorta like the idea of public,
Hope to hear from you :)
Thanks

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
Get a small vibrator and put it in your ass while you do jumping jacks, you are not allowed to cum.

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
Don't know if you'll like any of these but here's some:

If you have access to girls underwear or bras wear them under clothes while going for a jog.

While doing push ups naked have a plate or something to hold toothpaste on and position it right under your dick. If you go down too far or fall your dick will get covered in toothpaste.

Roll 2 dice. Multiply the numbers. This is how many _____ you must do. if you fail you must slap your bare ass that many times. Roll one die to figure out what exercise you must do.
1. push ups
2. crunches
3. jumping jacks
4. lunges
5.push ups
6.jumping

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Drink a quart of water and go for a five mile run. You may not use the bathroom until youget home. I hope you make it without peeing youself.

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Go to a jogging trail in the woods in briefs shorts and a sweat shirt start to jog after 1/4 of a mile take off the shirt after another 1/4 take off the shorts then pee in ur briefs (if against limits pour a gallon of water on ur briefs) jog until ur briefs are about to freeze then take them off and sprint back to ur shorts and shirt and drone home once home u must use ice to jack off 3 times if the ice melts before ur done u must post a pic of u laying out side with snow over ur cock

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Explain in detail your current living conditions:

- do you live alone or with family?
- can you enter and exit your house without detection at any time day or night?
- when performing dares within your house or on your property, who may you be visible to?
- are there any neighbors that are similar to your age who you may see/speak to in any given day?
- who in your neighborhood would you most like to be "physical" with?
- what is the current environmental conditions on average? (temp, snowfall, ice, slush, etc,)
- is there a favorite nearby location where locals gather during this time of year? (sledding hill, frozen lake or river, skating/hockey rink, etc)
- what cold weather clothing do you have? (snow boots, thermal gloves, balaclava, ski mask, etc.)

Punisher37

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2011
Do situps in woods. Not very exciting but you can only wear boxers. I'm going to say 50 situps in total, and groups of less than 20 don't count. So if you do 19, can't do another and rest, you still have 50 to do. The exception is when you are less than 20 from the end, when you can stop when you reach 50.

You have to choose between leaving your clothes there which will make it obvious to anyone finding you you stripped, and far away so you can't get dressed if someone comes.

Featured Threads

New Personals