Experienced Dom - Looking for a new online slave project

puppetmaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 14, 2013
I should probably put some thought into a longer post, but I'll put this out there as a feeler because "you never know..."

I am a fairly experienced dominant (male/mid-40s) with a reasonable approach to some very extreme ideas, and I am looking for a new online slave to own/mentor/mold/brainwash/torture/play with/train. I have my own ideas about what I want out of a slave, however, I am open to new ideas for the right candidate, and I would enjoy working with a submissive who has their own goal in mind already and needs someone to help her achieve that goal.

My interests include slavery, power exchange, ownership, consensual blackmail, humiliation, rituals, behavioral modification, exposure, orgasm control, wardrobe control, I am open to many other areas for the right girl. I am looking for something long-term with daily communications.

I do own another long-term online slave ( puppetemma on kt/gd), so if you're the jealous type, this isn't for you.) Our schedules and time zones leave me with free time in the evening long after she is asleep.

I'm looking for a female who is submissive, but has some spirit. I like all shapes and sizes and I'm open to any age/race/weight for the right person. I'm looking for someone who is not only submissive, but someone who has a reasonably-positive outlook on life and whom I will enjoy talking to regularly (I'm not looking for a submissive robot "yes sir, no sir" ).

Kik is my preferred communications tool, but I' m also happy to chat here on kt. My timezone is Pacific and I typically have the most free time to explore this later in the evenings.

Featured Threads

New Personals