Experimental "lab rats", interested?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I noticed some discussions around this idea of subs being used in experiments as "lab rats", testing all kinds of things on their bodies in the name of science.

Of course as Adam Savage noted, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down!

So while we'll mostly be screwing around coming up with all kinds of weird and likely pointlessly painful experiments we will be documenting the process in as much detail as possible. I figure a good way to start would be to enlist some volunteers to be lab rats while at the same time soliciting for ideas to test in the Kink Talk lab.

If you're one of the potential lab rats, reply to this post. You will need to be prepared to share your experiences and preferably some photos to ensure we are being as scientific as possible. Be sure to include what part or parts of your body you want to donate to science as well as any specific limits you might want to point out. To lend some credibility to the data we will also need at least 2 participants for each experiment, a regular cohort of 3-5 would be ideal.

If you have ideas for things to test in the lab you can also leave them here, limit yourself to one experiment idea per post to make discussions on the merits of your experiment simpler.

Please also feel free to add ideas, comments and suggestions you have about this and the rules it is operating under.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Seems we have 3 keen lab rats already which is a great start.

I have an idea for an experiment to kick things off, since nipples have been mentioned that would be a good thing to start with. The format for experiments will be simple, there are three sections, Description, Method and finally Results. Anyone who wants to present a potential experiment should it in the same format and layout I use below.

Nipple compression and rebound testing.

Description:
The following experiment will test the compress-ability of nipples and their ability to recover or rebound after the compression is removed. To perform the test subjects will apply a standard test device to both nipples for 10 minutes and take a measurement. When the device is removed the subjects will check at intervals to see how quickly the nipple regains it's original size and shape.

Method: A standard test device will be required for all subjects participating in the experiment. Each subject will need two identical devices constructed as follows.
Parts: 4 x popsicle sticks, 4 x medium binder clips.
nipple 02.jpg
Device construction: Place two sticks face to face and attach a binder clip to each end as shown in the photo below.
nipple 01.jpg

A timer (such as a phone) is required.

Using a ruler (or calipers if available) measure and record the diameter of both nipples.

Attach a device to each nipple by removing the clip from one end of a device and slide over the nipple. Pinch the open end together with your fingers then reattach the binder clip. Perform the same operation with the other nipple. Start a timer for 10 minutes. Use the ruler to check the thickness of the compressed nipple by measuring between the two sticks, record this measurement.

When the timer is up remove both devices. As you remove each one check and record the thickness of the nipple. Keep checking the thickness and recording the values at 30 second intervals for 4 minutes.

Data collection.
Subjects are required to supply the following data (you can highlight then copy and paste these tables).

Nipple sizeLeftRight
Before clamping
After clamping

Nipple size - postLeftRight
Immediate after clamp
30 seconds
60 seconds
90 seconds
120 seconds
150 seconds
180 seconds
210 seconds
240 seconds

Results: Data will be compiled and discussed in the thread to reach a conclusion and derive results of the experiment.

Last edited:

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
Seems we have 3 keen lab rats already which is a great start.

I have an idea for an experiment to kick things off, since nipples have been mentioned that would be a good thing to start with. The format for experiments will be simple, there are three sections, Description, Method and finally Results. Anyone who wants to present a potential experiment should it in the same format and layout I use below.

Nipple compression and rebound testing.

Description:
The following experiment will test the compress-ability of nipples and their ability to recover or rebound after the compression is removed. To perform the test subjects will apply a standard test device to both nipples for 10 minutes and take a measurement. When the device is removed the subjects will check at intervals to see how quickly the nipple regains it's original size and shape.

Method: A standard test device will be required for all subjects participating in the experiment. Each subject will need two identical devices constructed as follows.
Parts: 4 x popsicle sticks, 4 x medium binder clips.
View attachment 94492
Device construction: Place two sticks face to face and attach a binder clip to each end as shown in the photo below.
View attachment 94491

A timer (such as a phone) is required.

Using a ruler (or calipers if available) measure and record the diameter of both nipples.

Attach a device to each nipple by removing the clip from one end of a device and slide over the nipple. Pinch the open end together with your fingers then reattach the binder clip. Perform the same operation with the other nipple. Start a timer for 10 minutes. Use the ruler to check the thickness of the compressed nipple by measuring between the two sticks, record this measurement.

When the timer is up remove both devices. As you remove each one check and record the thickness of the nipple. Keep checking the thickness and recording the values at 30 second intervals for 4 minutes.

Data collection.
Subjects are required to supply the following data (you can highlight then copy and paste these tables).

Nipple sizeLeftRight
Before clamping
After clamping

Immediate after clamp
30 seconds
60 seconds
90 seconds
120 seconds
150 seconds
180 seconds
210 seconds
240 seconds

Results: Data will be compiled and discussed in the thread to reach a conclusion and derive results of the experiment.
Hello! I was very curious and wanted to try it out but I am not sure if I did it correctly even if I followed every step carefully. So here is my data… will be waiting for more experiments :)

Nipple sizeLeftRight
Before clamping1cm1.1cm
After clamping1.4cm1.4cm

Immediate after clamp1.2 cm1.1 cm
30 seconds1.2 cm1.1 cm
60 seconds1.2 cm1.1 cm
90 seconds1.2 cm1.2 cm
120 seconds1.2 cm1.3 cm
150 seconds1.2 cm1.3 cm
180 seconds1.3 cm1.3 cm
210 seconds1.3 cm1.3 cm
240 seconds1.3 cm1.3 cm

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I am not sure if I did it correctly
Thanks for volunteering and jumping right in.
Looking at your data it seems you didn't measure things right, because your nipple sizes are smaller uncompressed than they are compressed. This seems like you measured the width of the squashed nipple and not the distance between the two sticks?
What you should have done is measured this way:
nipple 03.jpg

I guess that means a re-do for you. Also use the same direction for the "post" measuring as they are also greater then the before measure.

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
Thanks for volunteering and jumping right in.
Looking at your data it seems you didn't measure things right, because your nipple sizes are smaller uncompressed than they are compressed. This seems like you measured the width of the squashed nipple and not the distance between the two sticks?
What you should have done is measured this way:
View attachment 94521

I guess that means a re-do for you. Also use the same direction for the "post" measuring as they are also greater then the before measure.
Thank you, I got it, will try it out too

Reactions: bribri

janeA

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 25, 2018
Nipple compression
Lab rat J number 69 wt 65.3kg
Tit size 36B (sorry it’s science so really 34B ok have flat chest)

rebound was painful at start
Nipple sizeLeftRight
Before clamping1313
After clamping79

Immediate after clamp78
30seconds78
60 seconds89
90 seconds99
120 seconds1010
150 seconds1012
180 seconds1111
210 seconds1314
240 seconds1213

Results:
Rat felt nipples were sore but experiment was not as bad as bulldog clips they however act on smaller area

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Lab rat J number 69 wt 65.3kg
Tit size 36B (sorry it’s science so really 34B ok have flat chest)
This looks to be a great set of data, about what I would be expecting. The recovery rate is quite rapid which is interesting. I did consider including a pain score for each stage but then changed my mind. In this instance the pain is irrelevant and the rats suffering is just part of the job.

Reactions: bribri and janeA

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Seems like a very reasonable idea, I did mention photos at the outset, not essential but mentioned it certainly helps others visualize what's going on.

SapphireeUK

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2021
Hey! I would happily be a lab rat and would rather focus on my mouth, pussy and ass but open to anything ☺️

Reactions: BamaSwitch

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Well... I guess I move from visitor to scientist... :cool:

I've got an experiment for you. @BamaSwitch @Kittywhore @Malika @Ftm trashhole @JamesSwitch0 @SapphireeUK

You need a wooden spoon for the experiment and a couple days. Collecting the data will need 4 sessions of ass spanking on the naked ass.

Each session has many rounds of 30 spanks each. The spanks should either hit both cheeks, or they should hit one cheek and alternate between them for each hit. After each round of 30 hits, state your pain level on a scale of 0 (no pain) to 10 (almost unbearable, would consider using safe word). After each round of 30 hits, take a break of exactly 10 seconds, which you can use to write down your pain level.

Each set should be compiled into a table as follows:

spanks in totalpain level session 1pain level session 2pain level session 3pain level session 4

Do each session until you hit pain level 10, then stop. You need to wait for pain and redness to fade completely before starting a new session.

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021

I've got an experiment for you. @BamaSwitch @Kittywhore @Malika @Ftm trashhole @JamesSwitch0 @SapphireeUK

You need a wooden spoon for the experiment and a couple days. Collecting the data will need 4 sessions of ass spanking on the naked ass.

Each session has many rounds of 30 spanks each. The spanks should either hit both cheeks, or they should hit one cheek and alternate between them for each hit. After each round of 30 hits, state your pain level on a scale of 0 (no pain) to 10 (almost unbearable, would consider using safe word). After each round of 30 hits, take a break of exactly 10 seconds, which you can use to write down your pain level.

spanks in totalpain level session 1pain level session 2pain level session 3pain level session 4

Do each session until you hit pain level 10, then stop. You need to wait for pain and redness to fade completely before starting a new session.
Sounds tempting…will make sure to try it out when I am alone at home 😊

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021

Just competed the first session and here are my results…my ass is burning 🔥 will update the data after it’s healed. Thank you 😊
spanks in totalpain level session 1pain level session 2

Featured Threads

New Personals