Exploring Kinks

NaughtyDesires

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 11, 2023
Hello, I'm new here and this is my very first post: IDK how to explore them. I have many kinks and I have even done a BDSM test to find out my personality, from that I can just tell I'm a 110% sub. The problem is for me that I've never explored any of my kinks much or at all. Like I want to but at the same time I want to explore them with someone else and in my case I have no one that I could explore more and try different things to see if I like them. For many the idea excites me, in my mind I think it will be fun, but I never tried anything. Idk this post is more me rambling and maybe asking for any advice and help on how could I start exploring my kinky side and feel less ashamed of my kinks.

Reactions: keepingsecrets

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Well for a start, theres nothing to be ashamed about, all human, all weird and all kinky in some ways or others. This site is great for a bit of an education. Check out the boards below as they tent to have a bit more of an indexed approach to what your looking for. It'll take a while to get into the swing of things but once youve spoken too some people with a similar outlook youll work it out.

Reactions: NaughtyDesires

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
There’s a ton of online info on here and other kink sites.
You can also Check out local groups for munches and meets. Some dungeons will even do 101 or demo nights so you can learn and experience. There are also a few online courses over Skype teams or zoom. Again you’d have to find them to join. Searching fet by location will help find some of these groups.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Have a read of this,

Then also jump in the Kink Talk University section and work your way through the topics on consent and safety.
Being informed is the single best thing you can do getting started.

Featured Threads

New Personals