Exposure Raffle

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
I've been running the Exposure Raffle on Get Dare for a while, and figured it is time it is posted on kinktalk as well. This is the same round as that being run on Getdare, but posting here as well as a lot of entrants opt for Kinktalk exposure.

Introducing a theme for each round, where a task or pose is available to give you 4-ticket reduction. This round the theme is "nipple clamps" - if you include at least one photo with nipple clamps, you will receive a 4-ticket reduction.

The theme will change each week, but the 4-ticket reduction will stay the same. The "legs spread wide" reduction is now 2 tickets instead of 4, so total tickets available are 30.

A list of the entries will be kept up to date at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bZaJwC0s5hLSx_Gd6DxqOnj1ViKJwyVeOJJsDhWbhAE/edit?usp=sharing

Players enter by submitting one or more nude pictures, and all entrants go into a raffle. In a months time, a random dice roller will be used to select one person for exposure. Everyone else is safe, just a single person will be privately exposed to the other raffle entrants, with their nude picture(s) emailed to the other participants of the raffle. Every participant in the raffle will be BCC'ed, so no one will know your email address.

To make it more fun, entrants can choose their level of risk. The more risky photos you submit, the less chance you have of being exposed. However, if your number is picked, all your pics will be sent to the other raffle entrants.

Female entrants can choose to be completely anonymous. Let me know at the time of entry, and your getdare username will not be associated with your entry in the raffle.

At least one naked picture is required for you to enter, showing at least from knee's to shoulders. Face is optional.

If you complete all the tasks, you only get 1 ticket. If you only complete the minimum photo, you will receive 30 tickets.

If you include your full face in at least half of the pictures, your total ticket allocation will be halved.

For each of the following items you complete, you will reduce the number of tickets you have:
2 tickets: At least knee's to shoulder from behind.
2 tickets: Sitting down with your legs spread wide, showing from at least knee's to shoulder.
4 tickets: Dildo in your ass.
4 tickets: Naked outside.
2 tickets: Naked holding up a sign with your username.
4 tickets: Have your pictures & info exposed on Kinktalk for 2 weeks, instead of emailed to all participants
2 tickets: Include your first name.
4 tickets: Include your home town.
4 tickets: Complete the theme!

I will select the random number using rolz.org or similar, and will advertise the link here prior to the roll occurring, so anyone can watch it in real time to ensure there is no cheating.

We are also going to including an additional bonus round. As well as the normal draw that is based on the number of pics/info provided, those who enter the bonus round will be given 1 ticket in the bonus draw. That means equal chance of exposure. You don't get any ticket reduction for entering the bonus round, but your entry will be noted in column AB of the spreadsheet

To enter, simply PM me a picture linked from https://postimages.org/ or similar, and be sure to include your email address in the PM.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Cstelle

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
I did wonder why you didn't run the game here, too! (Good! I'm sure we'll get lots of new participants!)

But check the link to the spreadsheet - it doesn't work for me! (The one from your posting on gD works fine.)

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
I did wonder why you didn't run the game here, too! (Good! I'm sure we'll get lots of new participants!)

But check the link to the spreadsheet - it doesn't work for me! (The one from your posting on gD works fine.)

Fixed the link, thanks for point it out!

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
I'm not sure what you mean - can you rephrase your question?

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
Where can I see the tasks?

For each of the following items you complete, you will reduce the number of tickets you have:
2 tickets: Sitting down with your legs spread wide, showing from at least knee's to shoulder.
4 tickets: Have your pictures & info exposed on Kinktalk for 2 weeks, instead of emailed to all participants

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
Just under 1 week left in the June exposure raffle.

12 people are currently at risk of exposure, with a total of 217 tickets allocated so far.

27% chance of seeing exposure with face.
22% chance of exposure on kinktalk - the other 78% will only be exposed to other participants.
41% chance of seeing someone nude outside!

Entries are still open for the next week. I'll announce the raffle draw date/time on the weekend.

Cstelle

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
Sent my submissions - I'm in! (And utterly convinced that it'll be me this time...)

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
The first roll was 36, belonging to Wetkev.

The bonus roll was 5, belonging to karabennemsyx.

Both elected for Kinktalk exposure, so you can now see them both exposed nude there. karabennemsyx also followed the theme this week, so you can see nipple clamps/pegs as well!

Thanks for the 27 entries this month, I hope you all enjoyed it.

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
New round of the Exposure Raffle has started for July 2019!

This round the theme is "spanked red" - if you include at least one photo with an appropriate body part red from spanking, you will receive a 4-ticket reduction.

The theme will change each week, but the 4-ticket reduction will stay the same.

A list of the entries will be kept up to date at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Players enter by submitting one or more nude pictures, and all entrants go into a raffle. In a months time, a random dice roller will be used to select one person for exposure. Everyone else is safe, just a single person will be privately exposed to the other raffle entrants, with their nude picture(s) emailed to the other participants of the raffle. Every participant in the raffle will be BCC'ed, so no one will know your email address.

To make it more fun, entrants can choose their level of risk. The more risky photos you submit, the less chance you have of being exposed. However, if your number is picked, all your pics will be sent to the other raffle entrants.

Female entrants can choose to be completely anonymous. Let me know at the time of entry, and your getdare username will not be associated with your entry in the raffle.

At least one naked picture is required for you to enter, showing at least from knee's to shoulders. Face is optional.

If you complete all the tasks, you only get 1 ticket. If you only complete the minimum photo, you will receive 30 tickets.

If you include your full face in at least half of the pictures, your total ticket allocation will be halved.

I will select the random number using rolz.org or similar, and will advertise the link here prior to the roll occurring, so anyone can watch it in real time to ensure there is no cheating.

We are also going to including an additional bonus round. As well as the normal draw that is based on the number of pics/info provided, those who enter the bonus round will be given 1 ticket in the bonus draw. That means equal chance of exposure. You don't get any ticket reduction for entering the bonus round, but your entry will be noted in column AB of the spreadsheet

Note - Kinktalk have recently updated their around posting photos, which must be followed. If you choose to risk kinktalk exposure, you MUST follow the rules set at https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/thread...-2#post-145049

To enter, simply PM me a picture linked from https://postimages.org/ or similar, and be sure to include your email address in the PM.

Good luck!

Reactions: niceslave2019

Featured Threads

New Personals