F/23 Deepthroat and gagging training (adding)

schoc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2021
Looking for some serious throat fucking, because i didnt do any in a long time.
I want to get back in shape and test my limits.
I can take my double dildo deep in my throat and hold it there for about 14-15 seconds, but im aiming for higher numbers.

Every reply is 15 deepthroats AND you can decide in what way i have to do them (position, pace, hold time and whatever you can think of)

Rules:
You can only reply one time and have to wait for another reply, before you can post again

Your third and forth reply gets a +10 deepthroats bonus (25 deepthroats total)

Your fifth reply gets a +90 deepthroat bonus (100 deepthroats total)

Two hours after the first one replied, you cannot add anymore. So it doesnt get out of hand..

After reading the first reply i will start immediately and only stop to wait for the next reply.
For every 10th reply i can take a break of two minutes.

Reactions: subzzzero

Alexeï_dom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2021
Like the previous one 15 on ur knees but fast this time (can u send a vid of u doing it in pm)

Rick_Hx1205

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2021
I believe I'm still in time, so let's say 15 while laying down on bed head hanging down to the floor, medium speed and after every 5 try and hold it in your mouth for 20 seconds, if spit escapes your mouth let it run over your face.

Rick_Hx1205

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2021
I believe I'm still in time, so let's say 15 while laying down on bed head hanging down to the floor, medium speed and after every 5 try and hold it in your mouth for 20 seconds, if spit escapes your mouth let it run over your face.
Also if possible I would love to see a vid after you doing it.

schoc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2021
Time's up, thank you very much for using my throat. My hair is full of saliva strings and my face is covered in spit.
I managed to hold it in for 20 seconds three times, but everytime i did it, lots of spit ran down my cheeks...

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Great job on a well thought out planned request post. You even set things into place to limit it from going out of control. Nice to see you got some solid throat training in.

Reactions: schoc

schoc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2021
Looking for some serious throat fucking, because i didnt do any in a long time.
I want to get back in shape and test my limits.
I can take my double dildo deep in my throat and hold it there for about 14-15 seconds, but im aiming for higher numbers.

Every reply is 15 deepthroats AND you can decide in what way i have to do them (position, pace, hold time and whatever you can think of)

Rules:
You can only reply one time and have to wait for another reply, before you can post again

Your third and forth reply gets a +10 deepthroats bonus (25 deepthroats total)

Your fifth reply gets a +90 deepthroat bonus (100 deepthroats total)

Two hours after the first one replied, you cannot add anymore. So it doesnt get out of hand..

After reading the first reply i will start immediately and only stop to wait for the next reply.
For every 10th reply i can take a break of two minutes.

I would really like to repeat this one, again!
I think last time was very helpful for me, my new record for holding it down my throat is 20 seconds.
Same rules apply this time, feel free to add if you would like!

Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
Let's start with 15 deepthroats then.

As for pose/pace/..., you can count this more of a warmup, but try getting close (or even past) your current record of 20 seconds.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Here is my first 15 additions. This is how you will do it.
  1. Totally nude.
  2. Get in front of a mirror so you can see yourself.
  3. Repeat each pump slowly...
    1. Breath in and out 10 times , talking in second every time you breath in, and 2 seconds every time you breath out.
    2. Insert your dildo in in 2 seconds.
    3. Hold it in for 3 seconds.
    4. Remove it during 2 seconds.
    5. Repeat until the 15 pumps are done.
  4. Send me the HD video recording of the entire procedure at [email protected].

Rick_Hx1205

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2021
15 from me aswell.
If your dildo has a suction cup put it on your mirror or closet door. Then just take it in as deepthroat it the best you can, since you were able to hold it for 20 seconds thrice last time lets try holding it for 20 seconds after every 3 deep throats so a total of 5 times. If this gets to hard just hold it for as long as you can. Again if saliva and spit start to come out just let is run. If your dildo doesn't have a suction cup just to it while sitting down, head up and back/head kinda arched back. Would love to see a pic but if you don't feel like it or can't thats fine.

Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
Now you're warmed up a bit after the first 45, let's go a bit further:

1. It'd be a shame and annoying to dress and undress repeatedly, so just stay naked
  2. Another 15 deep throats for you now
  3. Try to keep the dildo in your throat for as long as you can
  4. While it's in your throat, move it back and forth. You can't be too lazy during a blowjob
  5. If you're leaking saliva from your mouth, you know what to use it for. If you have a hand free during the deepthroating, there's no need to wait until you're done

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Here is my second 15 additions. This is how you will do it. Read this carefully, as I have changed the instructions slightly and adjusted almost all numbers.
  1. Totally nude.
  2. You will be wearing a clothespin on each nipple and your clit.
  3. Get in front of a mirror so you can see yourself.
  4. Repeat each pump slowly...
    1. Breath in and out 10 times , talking in second every time you breath in, and 2 seconds every time you breath out.
    2. Insert your dildo in in 1.5 seconds.
    3. Hold it in for 5 seconds.
    4. Remove it during 2 seconds.
    5. Repeat until the 15 pumps are done.
  5. Send me the HD video recording of the entire procedure at [email protected].

Rick_Hx1205

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2021
As for my second task you can keep the clothespins from the previous post but remove the one on your clit.
lay down on your bed (your head can just rest on the bed or on a pillow). I want you to hold your throat with your free hand so you can feel the dildo moving in your throat (choke it a bit if you can handle it). Now for the 15 deepthroats, do it very slowly as far as you can then hold it for about 5-10 seconds and take it out again, repeat this for all 15, if spit and saliva come out use the dildo to wipe it across your face.

Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
Since this is my third reply, this time you'll have to do 25 deepthroats:
  1. Take a very deep breath before every deepthroat
  2. Insert the dildo slowly down your throat, as far as you can handle
  3. Keep the dildo in your throat as long as you can. Really try to get past 20s and maybe even beat 25s

Rick_Hx1205

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2021
For my third one ill keep it short
25 Fast and every 5 try to hold it as long as you can, lets try to break that record. By now you should know what to do with your saliva.

Dominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2021
25 more deepthroats, this time a bit different:
  1. Similar to the previous "training session", lie on your back on a bed
  2. Head over the side of the bed, basically upside down, opening your throat wide
  3. Be rough with the dildo, make good use of the straight line this pose provides
  4. Saliva that leaks out of your mouth should just be left, no matter where it ends up (except eyes)

• Wow

Rick_Hx1205

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2021
For my next one i presume its the 15 again if its 25 do the 25.
I want you to sit down with your back against your bed and head arched back laying on the bed legs spread.
Slowly let the dildo slide in your throat and push it further to your max keep it there for 15-20 seconds then take it out take a few deep breaths and repeat for all 15 or 25. Let the salive run down your body and between your legs. you can play while deepthroathing aswell.

• Wow

schoc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2021
Sorry for the late response. Those 190 deepthroats weren't easy to handle..
My face was full of my slimy spit. When i was finished, i sat against my bed, spit running down from my mouth down to chest, tits, between my legs and on the floor... Everything was messed up. I couldn't see much because there was also a layer of spit above my eyes. Some was even on my pillow and bed so i had to clean up everything and shower myself.

I have never gagged so much in my life, i thought i would choke up my stomach... i font know if i had enough control of myself to keep my stomach acid inside myself or if there wasn't any to begin with (i ate 3 hours ago and drank a glass of milk 1 hour ago, so probably that was the reason for my empty stomach)

schoc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2021
Starting again, with the same rules. I'm very confident today, throat fucking is so hot

Featured Threads