First time figging AMA

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Mostly a joke with the ama bit but wow! I'm sitting here with a small knub pf ginger sitting against my rim (no danger of losing it up there dw) and the burning is impressive. I assumed it wasn't as painful as I'd heard online but WOW

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Against the rim is nice and certainly painful. I'll have to fashion a proper buttolug and try it inserted soon.

I cut a small amount and currently have it pressed against my clit. The first sensation is cool, like toothpaste - before the burning starts. It still feels cool but so warm and almost pulsates. Even though it's just against my clit the warmth has spread down my pussy lips and it's almost like a phantom hand is dragging its fingers up and down. Not so much pain but it is a discomfort. 10/10

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Against the rim is nice and certainly painful. I'll have to fashion a proper buttolug and try it inserted soon.

I cut a small amount and currently have it pressed against my clit. The first sensation is cool, like toothpaste - before the burning starts. It still feels cool but so warm and almost pulsates. Even though it's just against my clit the warmth has spread down my pussy lips and it's almost like a phantom hand is dragging its fingers up and down. Not so much pain but it is a discomfort. 10/10
You’ll find it will be even more intense when you get a plug one made. Tensing down on it will make the burn even more extreme. Once the burn wears off. You can remove shave a new layer and reuse to renew the heat.
You can also dice it up into a mash type texture and pack it in your crack to safely wear out and about using panties to keep it secured.

Reactions: franfran

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
I have tried jalapenos and boy is the burn amazing Daddy had me rub it on my butt plug and put it in. Omg it burned and felt amazing at the same time. Was so hard not to cum just from the throbbing and burning.

Reactions: ritz and milly

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
You’ll find it will be even more intense when you get a plug one made. Tensing down on it will make the burn even more extreme. Once the burn wears off. You can remove shave a new layer and reuse to renew the heat.
You can also dice it up into a mash type texture and pack it in your crack to safely wear out and about using panties to keep it secured.
This sounds so interesting, thank you!!

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
Also, once you have the 'plug' made out of it, you can edge with it in. But make sure it has a good strong base and your position isn't putting a lot of pressure on it to break it.

I hope you aren't someone who don't clench when you are close. If you aren't, then it'll be a really good experience. The more you clench the more juice flows out and adds additional burn.

Devil 😈

Origami

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2022
Once youve cut your piece of ginger, try scraping gently with a fork to rough the surface slightly, (only slightly, as others have mentioned, you dont want pieces falling off while inside you). The roughed surface will have two effects.

1. it will increase the surface area of the ginger, offering more chance of contact and burn.

2. the increased surface area will be able to release more juice and so as other have mentioned, increase the suffering

enjoy!

Featured Threads

New Personals