Fresh Face

newagain

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 1, 2016
So. This is my first time publically acknowledging that I have a kink. I am a bit scared about announcing this but I need to get this out there somehow.

Growing up, I've realized I need spice with sex and I have been without it for some time. I just feel unfulfilled after sex and I don't think my current boyfriend will be willing to help me with this. This is NOT a solicitation. I don't need a hundred private messages telling me they can do better if i give them a chance.

What I need is to figure out what my kinks are and how to explore them more fully. I enjoy dominating (but don't really know how to do it well) and being submissive (as long as the other person is in control). I like being tied down and struggling against restraints but I also want to tie someone else up and do whatever I want with them, even if they struggle. I am a masochist as well.

The only thing is that I haven't been able to try any of these things very often and when I do, it is just barely enough to be qualified as some BDSM. Maybe that is too generous. The point is that I need to grow into my kinks as a person.

Any advice on what it sounds like I'm into would be appreciated. This is my first time stepping into the dom/sub scene but I'd like to keep exploring.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Welcome, I hope you enjoy our kinky community here.
Your intro is very good and kinda spells out what you need.
First up in case you hadn't gathered it you are what is usually described as a switch, that is you enjoy both side of the whip!
It is interesting how you have identified your need for kink, and its true that for most once you've tasted kink its hard to go back to plain vanilla sex.
Please feel free to post or pm to ask questions and hopefully you will get some useful advice, good luck!

Featured Threads

New Personals