Fun public dare

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
Dare: go to gas station w a tampon string hanging out of back pocket. Ask someone to help u get rid of the loose string on ur jeans. Lmfao!

Post what reactions you get

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
That might b hard for a guy to do if he did the dare! I have short skirts myself but I don't think any of them r that short! We did go to a strip club one time and the dancer had a maxi pad on. Shined like crazy in the black light! Lol

vorasek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2012
Canada
That might b hard for a guy to do if he did the dare! I have short skirts myself but I don't think any of them r that short! We did go to a strip club one time and the dancer had a maxi pad on. Shined like crazy in the black light! Lol

Guys can wear shirt skirts to! Although if they wore one short enough for the string to show I'm sure much more interesting merchandise would be hanging down to. ;D

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
Lol

Yea gotta keep it a lil hidden! I was thinking public place like a gas station... Grocery store....

vorasek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2012
Canada
Mm yeah that would be good. I think just wearing the tampon would be fun enough for me. Although that's the kinda thing I need someone to order me to do ;)

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
Ordering

I hope you are able to find that someone to order you.... My husband has actually been made to do that by me before.... Actually. I made him wear three super plus for 24 hours.

vorasek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2012
Canada
Oooh nice. I've worn a tampon once before a long time ago, I just remember it being a pain to remove. Other then that I felt like the perfect sissy.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011

Don't you think it would be equally hard for a guy to have a tampon string or any tampons in the first place? Besides, who would care that you have a string hanging from your jean pocket? Most adults would just say "Pull it yourself, loser!" Some little kid MIGHT find it funny to do but I don't think you want them involved!

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012

I am not being rude but if you aren't interested in doing it there's really no need to post to this thread. My husband enjoys it when I sissify and Dom him. And I thought it would be funny to make him wear tampons. We think that happiness and being able to laugh and joke around keeps a relationship strong. At least it works for us and most other people. And as far as the string and asking a stranger to help you get the string off of your jeans it's #1 funny to see their reaction and #2 it's part of humiliation dom. Just because these kinks aren't for you that doesn't mean you have to make others feel stupid because it's their kink.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Dare: go to gas station w a tampon string hanging out of back pocket. Ask someone to help u get rid of the loose string on ur jeans. Lmfao!

Post what reactions you get

So your ACTUAL dare is to insert a tampon (in your ass if you're a guy or in your pussy if you're a girl) but make the "string" visible for someone to want to "pull" it for you?

I'm not being rude but your dare made very little sense. If any "string" is hanging from your pocket, why would anyone else feel "interested" in "getting rid" of it?

You posted this as a "fun public dare" so you invited everyone to make comments on it. If you wanted your "audience" to be tuned to this type of kink then it might have been best to post to one of the more specific Kink threads, maybe "Clothing Kinks".

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
No the string is in your pocket. It's public and I doubt the public would laugh about pulling it from someone's ass or vagina. It seemed pretty clear to people that's already done it.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Is it just a tampon string or will the anonymous person discover a tampon attached to the string? Why would that be daring, humiliating or embarrassing?

If someone approached me at a gas station and said "Could you help me pull this string from my pocket?", I would look at them wondering why they just didn't do it yourself!

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011

Get him a chastity cage. keptforher.com is a good placeto become informed about which one to get. lock him in it. put the key on a necklace. make sure it is seen by everyone. anyone asks he must answer. take hjm to a strip club. get private dance, get her to noitce the key and get her to ask. if she wishes show her and he also has to do what she wants too.

hpy2bwe1199

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2012
Key post

I will have to try this! It would make him sooooo uncomfortable! Lol!!!! I enjoy making him do things that are outside of his comfort zone! Hey! He knows our safe word if he needs it!!! Lmao!

Featured Threads

New Personals