Jul 19, 2011
butt plugs vibrators dildos and a vibrating thong

Udovas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Stuff as much toys in your ass as you can. Make it reall big, then put on your vibrating thong and make yourself cum.

florida87x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2010
For the next day, wear short skirts.

The catch is that the skirt must be shorter than whatever you have stuffed in your ass.

Rachy

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2011
For the next day, wear short skirts.

The catch is that the skirt must be shorter than whatever you have stuffed in your ass.

oooo that's a really really good one most of my butt plugs are 8 inches long ill see how much i can get in which means the butt plug will be sticking out the bottom of my skirt :)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Are there any objects around your house which are bigger (thicker and longer) than any toy you currently have?

Go to each room, completely naked, and look for the biggest thing to shove in your asshole or pussy. Fuck yourself with that object for 5 edges in the room you found the object. When you're done edging with the object in that room, put it back in its original location covered with your "juices" then go to the next room. When you been in every room inside, go outside in search of large objects.

Provide a detailed report of each location visited, the object you chose, how you were able to fit it inside you. After you "anointed" each object, how long did it take for someone to notice (or complain about) your "handiwork" without knowing you were the "culprit"?

naughtyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 29, 2011
oooo that's a really really good one most of my butt plugs are 8 inches long ill see how much i can get in which means the butt plug will be sticking out the bottom of my skirt :)

if you can take some pics and drop them in an album :)

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Until next Sunday evening all your underwear is to be locked away....
for the rest of this week if you need to look as though you are wearing underwear make some out of paper and sellotape....
on saturday day you may only wear a bikini top and a skirt, on saturday evening the top can be replaced with a blouse on which only one button can be fastened...
on sunday day only bikini bottoms and a boob covering top (like a tube but not a bra or bra type) on sunday evening you must dress all prim and proper include full underwear and shoes...
whats the catch.... every two hours on the hour until sunday evening no matter where you are you must use anything that comes to hand to abuse your tits, pussy and ass until you edge.. twice a day you can cum if you ask me for permission but you can't cum until I reply...

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
If there's a * you need to take a pic or video to post as evidence.

Get your favourite skirt and panties. Put on your skirt but not your panties. Stuff your panties in your pussy*, not all the way. Leave something dangling out.* And if you want you could add a nice buttplug.*
You are gonna wear this all day, don't take it out. You will have to do your shopping with a piece of panties dangling out of your pussy*, go and try on some new shoes and make sure that the salesperson sees how kinky you are.

Don't take it out, not even if you have to pee.*

Best of all you will have to masturbate at least 3 times with your cunt stuffed with your panties.*

At the end of the day, you're gonna masturbate one last time so your panties will get soaking wet. After your orgasm put those wet panties in your mouth.*

Send me a PM or e-mail ([email protected])with your evidence.

Featured Threads

New Personals