Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters

Mistress_Lexi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 27, 2009
Handcuffs are my favorite to use. They are much harder to get out of while still letting your slave have some movement. Although rope is much more versitile it is hard to use and takes too much time.

Sir_Big_Dad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 3, 2009
Ropes are the way to go

This is my First post. Please stop by and let me know How I am doing, and fill me in on any secrets that I need to know.
I fully believe that the most erotic part of anything is the thought and energy that you put into it. I can be very creative with rope.
Handcuffs are nice and ceertainly serve a purpose, but there is a limited number of things that one can do with cuffs before they start to feel like VANILLA kink.
I am a firm believer that if I keep your mind interested and pleased then your body will always follow.

cyclone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 7, 2009
I really like handcuffs. I don't usually care for the ropes cutting into my arms -- at least most of the time. Unfortunately, my wrists are so small that I can usually slip out of handcuffs.

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Ropes for me I find them so much more of a turn on than handcuffs, i have tried alsort to be tied up with and they are still my favourite ones.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Comment

I personally use both, sometimes handcuffs work better, sometimes rope does, depends on the task at hand

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
I like both although we rarely use ropes because of bruising. Handcuffs to me are fail proof, you can not get out of them until I let you out.

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
Which one is more interesting to you handcuffs or ropes? I think that handcuffs are much more risker because they bring a bit of fear. Not knowing if your partner is going to let you go can intensify your sexual experience and your four play can become more natural.

I love ropes the feeling of it is intense and always get me turn on
wat i love the most about the ropes is the fact that it can be use in many ways and the are no limits (depending on the rope size) you can tie someone with it:dungeon:

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
I like using both though I'd say I use rope more often than cuff's, I use cuff's mostly when lazy. Really it depends on how I feel at the time and the type of sub I'm with.

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
Rope for me! I do love handcuffs but rope has an amazing appearance. It is also more versatile, perfect for spread-eagle ;)

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I always like the feel of steel and no chance of them coming undone

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
I like both cuffs and rope but which is best? I'd have to say rope.

Rope has far more uses than handcuffs.

DDK

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
While either will do, I have a slight preference to rope. Soft rope doesn't usually leave burns, and I think there's something romantic or artistic about rope when compared to cuffs. Also, you don't need to keep track of a key with rope, which is nice. It's harder to cut cuffs off someone if something goes wrong. Rope is also versitle. However, for certain times cuffs are a good way to go. Cop role playing works better with cuffs, for example.

recount

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 20, 2009
Rope can be fun, but I've always loved the feeling of hard metal cuffs. They seem so much more restrictive. Now, both at once...

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
got to have both in your bondage arsenal, and when you use handcuffs and rope in same session..... makes you glad you made the purchase

_bescumber

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 4, 2010
I personally like ropes better. I'm not too experienced in rope bondage, I can tie a basic chest harness and one or two other configurations, but I love the look and feel of rope better. I'm a big fan of the chest harness, and the way it looks.

New Personals