Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters

jmkjr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 23, 2010
I like handcuffs the best or any lock. You can only be let go by the one how holds the key. They have the key they have the control and power.

HaplessYouth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 26, 2010
Love em both, but if we're using handcuffs they ain't gonna be fluffy ones.

Obedient_Calf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2009
I personally prefer being on the receiving side of handcuffs as they are easier to to put into use than fiddling around with rope.

As opposed to rope scarfs are hand as they can double up as blindfolds aswel as restraints.

Autumn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 14, 2011
I like the look of both... but ropes are a lot more practical to use and more comfortable (and don't come with fluffy cuffs... they destroy all feeling for me)

Both are a great turn on, ropes have more choices and positions and pleasure.

But fluffy hand cuffs are soooo pretty!!!!!!

hehehehe. i love mine!:D

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
I like both, but ropes are just my favorite.

MrsElaborateDream

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 3, 2011
Rope or cuffs?

I like and use them both.In the evening ( when private with My personal ) I use cuffs to tie him up when he goes to sleep,but rope also has got some good qualities. I love to make little harnasses for My subs out of it : so nice to "drift off" while "knotting" , very relaxing

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
Either is fine for me but for my own purposes when I am mostly alone I can only really use cuffs at least for my hands. But if I am with someone then I usually like the feeling of rope more.

FREQ

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2011
I prefer the feeling and technique involved with rope and it is more comfortable for prolonged periods but in the heat of a moment i like that handcuffs are instant!

slaveblondie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
I much prefer ropes, I like bondage for longer periods of time, and handcuffs just aren't comfortable for very long. I like the way they look as well, I think it's really sexy.

So that's me!

SB x

doomedsoul89

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 26, 2009
BC, Delta
Hinged handcuffs are excellent for really restraining a girl quickly, she'd barely be able to move her hands in these http://www.copsplus.com/products/large/350096.jpg

but rope is better for prolonged (unless the pain is part of it), both at the same time can get fun, handcuff her, tie her feet and her hair to the handcuffs with rope then fuck her throat until she pukes.

Masteralex1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 11, 2011
I am ceriten that ropes are better for some people but the nerves in my hands are so fucked from boxing that I can barely tie the type of knots that would keep a girl down

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
I find ropes are far more satisfying. They have near infinite variations and if used correctly do not leave much of a mark. 2+2=4

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Tie me down, or cuff me up. I do not care as long as I am used for her pleasure.:D

Cherrytop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 8, 2011
I like both, using cuffs for the wrists and rope for the knees, ancles ect...

Featured Threads

New Personals