Have fun with my balls

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Add a comment telling me how many times I should punch my balls for you. Up to 25 per post. May double post but not triple post. (After 2 posts, you need to wait till after someone else posts. )

Reactions: andalus4u

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
And since I may post 2 times let's to another set of 25. And we'll have to wait again

Thank you again. 50 more done. That makes 100.

Added to the total from my parallel thread on GD, that puts me at 490 - just shy of 500! My balls are getting well exercised. (You know - "no pain, no gain")

Funny thing about the folks on GD - the rules are exactly the same, but nobody has figured out they can double post. Or maybe they don't bother?

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
And 25 more ;)

If it is still open - add 25 from me.

Yes, it's open until it nobody responds. :oops:

Thank you for the 50 hits - what a great way to start off the day, with more testicle exercises. Plus, it gets me horny for the rest of the day. Thank you. Total here is now 150.

Don't hesitate to post on the GD thread as well - people there don't seem to have figured out that they can double post, just the same as here 🤷‍♂️ Here is the link:

Last edited:

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Oh sh*t. Why couldn’t this thread die a nice quiet death? 25 more done, thank you. Total now 225.

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
My balls are sooooo grateful for you getting this thread started again. I'm now starting to wonder if I'm going to have to get to 2020 before 2020.

Current total is 325

Thanks -

I'll add another 25, let's see if we can get to 2020!

• Haha

Featured Threads

New Personals