Help me find a toy for her

Tg32

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 14, 2012
My friend is a female who can't move her arms very much due to a surgery. She can't reach her hand between her legs for anything. I need help finding something that allows her to masturbate. I thought of a hersheys kiss candy cane stick that she could hold onto and the hook part could reach her but those are out of season. So help me find something please that looks and works similar to this.
img-thing

malesubforbondage

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 30, 2012
carlilock.com
All you really need is a dildo and some way to mount it so she can kneel over it and pleasure herself.

Depending on your budget there are several items which can do this
http://www.extremerestraints.com/fucking-machines_48/the-inflatable-hot-seat_2641.html
http://www.extremerestraints.com/fucking-machines_48/thrill-pillow-fucking-machine_5953.html

if you're handy I'm sure you can build something yourself.

IF you're looking for the specific hook shape of the candy cane, look at umbrellas or even look for an actual cane.

Tg32

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 14, 2012
We are probably going to buy some pvc and make something because it will be the cheapest... It needs to be something she can conceal and she cant rock her hips much either. Shes had multiple surgeries.... and so moving is kinda painful for her.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Why don't you be the PERFECT "toy" for her and pleasure her continuously with your tongue and mouth! Your "generosity" will pay "dividends" once she has recovered from the medical procedures!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
How do you plan to get the "toy" to her if she is so far away? A "gift" is quite impersonal when sent thru the post!

Tg32

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 14, 2012
Its for a dare I gave her. She has to have her health assistant go buy it for her.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Let her health assistant decide what is best since he/she/it will be going to the sex shop to buy it!

Featured Threads

New Personals