help

snakeskin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2011
keighley
can any one help me when i try sex after i put on a condom my cock goes soft what can i do

Pat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 10, 2011
Try asking her/him to put the condom for you; wont get soft, believe me

Yossarian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2011
I had the same problem don't worry. Occasionally still do but its far rarer. All I can say is make sure you are as hard as humanly possible, then be swift! Get the condom on and get inside her as quick as possible, before your dick has time to get soft.
If it does go soft, you could always try and leave the condom on (would go loose I know but should still work) and try and get hard again from scratch with it on. Hope that helps in some way.

Reactions: sum1

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
As people have said a lot of it is a case of getting used to having one on. Constant simulation up to and just after you put it on will also help. You may as well want to have an experiment with different brands. Personally I found that I had real problems with durex but mates and trojan were fine for me. You could also look at super sensation type ones naturallamb are amazing (if rather expensive) and mates skyns are really good too (both latex free too if you have a latex allergy)

Featured Threads

New Personals