looking for someone to tell me a way to satisfy my horniness
PS i love reading my picture comments

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Do you want to satisfy tour horniness alone? If no, pick a random guy you know and fuck him silly. If yes, stroke you clit until you can't orgasm anymore!

dmoney

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2009
\
Insert as many panties as you can fit into your pussy hole... if you like to feel a little burn, put a small drop of toothpaste onto the cotton padding and then insert them.

Next, if you like that burning sensation, spread your pussy lips open and run a line of toothpaste down the center of your crack from your clit to your asshole. If you don't like the burn, use some lotion instead. Then, take whatever you use and run a line down each side of your inner pussy lips. Push your pussy lips together to evenly coat the insides of your crack.

Then, take a thong and wear it BACKWARDS and pull it up into your crack so your pussy lips swallow them. This will have the string glide in the toothpaste/lotion, inside your crack, and masturbate you whenever you move. You'll feel it rub against your pussy hole, asshole, and clit.

If you have to pee, leave the panties in. If you push them all the way up, they will not get wet from your piss. The piss hole and pussy hole are separated apart from each other enough that this won't happen.

Tell me how you like it.

csgs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2011
If you like the burn from the one above then coat a dildo in toothpaste if not use lotion. Now put the dildo in your ass, put on a small thong and give yourself a shoulder wedgie.

New Personals