Hot sauce

Sub4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2020
So I have been told that hot sauce on your dick hurts but I had also been told the same about toothpaste which didn't affect me. I got a fairly hot hot sauce and wow do I regret it, dose anyone know of a way to stop the burning.

Pawan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 8, 2018
I had tried relay spray once. It will burn more than hot sauce

joe438

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2015
So I have been told that hot sauce on your dick hurts but I had also been told the same about toothpaste which didn't affect me. I got a fairly hot hot sauce and wow do I regret it, dose anyone know of a way to stop the burning.
I don't know offhand. A girlfriend once put hot sauce on her finger to lube me up for a rectal temp and that's was like being filled with fire. The burn lasted for hours. She thought it was hysterical, of course.

Milk helps take the burn out of your mouth so maybe it works on your genitalia too? I really don't know.

Reactions: DeedeeDay

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I don't get the reason of the topic. I believe the burn already faded in maybe half an hour or so?

Generally speaking I've heard that chilly pain goes away with milk. Hope this answers your future questions.

Cassini

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2019
I don't know offhand. A girlfriend once put hot sauce on her finger to lube me up for a rectal temp and that's was like being filled with fire. The burn lasted for hours. She thought it was hysterical, of course.

Milk helps take the burn out of your mouth so maybe it works on your genitalia too? I really don't know.
I tried milk and honestly it didn't help...

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
For a mild pain I may recommend ginger.
The pain fades away quicker.
I am not sure on milk anymore, technically it should've worked. I had an episode when I cut some peppers and rubbed my eye after.

And there are a lot of pepper kinds in our kitchen....

Xsamss

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 6, 2019
To stop the burning best ways are masturbating but if youre too sensitive may make you cum too fast and also can make some hot sauce enter your peehole. Milk and also a good cleaning with soap.

Reactions: wh0re2015

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
A sliver of fresh ginger inserted into your pee hole then clamped in place is fantastic!

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I have used capsaicin cream before. The more you use the hotter it gets. Especially on my nipples. Starts out warm then it’s like my bra has caught on fire!

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
A screw up "G" Clamp is best. I do it up tight so it crushes the glans, and combined with the sting from the ginger is fantastic!!!

Pawan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 8, 2018
Relay spray as in the one you use for pain relief or is it something else?
Yes, pain relief. The effect of it if you put on balls, the old skin wil come out like snake in 3-4 days

Rosella980

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 11, 2022
Is hot sauce hurt more on clit too...??? I'm curious wanna try but little scared doing it myself....
You can answer me on my Kik also..
Kik: Rosella980

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Is hot sauce hurt more on clit too...??? I'm curious wanna try but little scared doing it myself....
Most types of hot sauce contain the capsaicin compound from chili's, it's a strong irritant on any soft tissue and basically burns like hell.
You are quite right to be scared as the effect is impossible to stop, you just have to let it wear off. Water is repelled by it so washing does little (it's basically an oil) and even milk doesn't help a lot.
I'd suggest you work up to it with other less powerful compounds first, you should also check for any allergic reaction first by rubbing some on the inside of your forearm.

Reactions: Deleted account

Rosella980

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 11, 2022
Most types of hot sauce contain the capsaicin compound from chili's, it's a strong irritant on any soft tissue and basically burns like hell.
You are quite right to be scared as the effect is impossible to stop, you just have to let it wear off. Water is repelled by it so washing does little (it's basically an oil) and even milk doesn't help a lot.
I'd suggest you work up to it with other less powerful compounds first, you should also check for any allergic reaction first by rubbing some on the inside of your forearm.
Thank you....

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Another little things, a lot hot sauces will include quiet a lot of sugar so using them near or even worse inside the vagina is a relative bad idea. I personally would advice to either use pure chilli mixed with oil or in my mind even better use ginger instead of capsaicin based things as it is not burning the skin the same way while still producing pain

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Ben Gue or one of the Heat rubs...on the testicles...painful!~

Forcememiss

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 2, 2022
Hot Chilli sauce and wax made me jump 😁

Featured Threads