How do you want to be treated

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
My post has been up there for months. Thought I would change it. I would like to be beaten by two women, made to eat theirs pussys, and locked in chastity.

Here4you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 9, 2012
I want to be gang banged by at least six guys. Tied up. Beaten. Used. Chummed on. Peed on. Whipped.

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
extreme cbt while being anally raped by at lease 6 guys

Last edited:

IamDare

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 17, 2012
I want about 6 guys to strip me naked. Spank me, whip me, cum on me, stick their cocks in my mouth and things like that.

redrabbit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 6, 2011
100 Girls with strapons and 50 big tit trannies all using my asshole one after another... up to 4 at a time like in a big gang bang - ending with bukkake and orgy

Use

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 16, 2012
My hands bound behind my bsck, legs spread, blindfolded and connected to a pole by my collar. 50 guys fucking and abusing every whole, covered in bites, slaps, whips, and spanks while 50 girls used my body

soltys

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2011
I'd like to be ordered to get naked in a room full of sexy clothed beautiful females. Then I would liketo be tied to a pillory and severly caned by a beautiful dominant woman. I'd like to be forced to: say 'Thank You' for every stroke, to have my ass sticked out and to look straight on audiences faces. For every shred of disobedience i would get an extra punishment, eg be anally fucked or CBT. It might be more embarrasing and humiliating if those women were laughing at me...

I know this will never come true so my more realistic dream is to have online domme;)

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
WOOWWW all of this sounds amazing!!!! I'm in...on either end....But i'd love to get kidnapped and forced to be a slave my entire life! To do the most disgusting and dirtiest things you can possibly think of! :blush:

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
WOOWWW all of this sounds amazing!!!! I'm in...on either end....But i'd love to get kidnapped and forced to be a slave my entire life! To do the most disgusting and dirtiest things you can possibly think of! :blush:

i would love this to happen to me as well.

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Lol. I think you boys, bois, grrrls and girls need to aim a bit closer to home. I've made many a sub's fantasies come true, and know many other mistresses and masters, and one or two transsexuals too. But 100 girls and 50 big tit shemales is NEVER going to happen... and if it did, it'd probably kill you.

I have taken a lot of straight boys anally with my strap on- and spitroasted them with my partner in crime Mistress Adore (the Lady with me in my gallery); I've even forced them to take more than one real cock at a time for me. The strap on and forced bi video shoot we did in January had 3 mistresses and 3 cocks for the subs to, err, accommodate- and most of the subs were overwhelmed at that small number.

Mistress Lucie xoxo

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011

Where do you live EXACTLY? I'm putting together my kidnapping kit right now!

roland

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2012
I mainly want to be locked in chastity for extended periods of time, only being released for edging and to have my cock and balls tortured. I want to have my ass and mouth used and I want to be tied up and made to feel pain. I want my master or mistress to humiliate me and remind me that I am a worthless slave.

New Personals