How to find a real life master/slave

storyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2011
Hey guys. I feel like a loner when it comes to bdsm and all the kinky stuff. I have no idea how to approach the topic with any of the girls i am interested in. I don't want to be labeled as "that weird who has a foot fetish" or "that guy who likes whipping people". How should I see if my girl is into bdsm?

Thanks everyone

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
While driving around town with said "girlfriend", pull into the parking lot of an Adult Novelty store. If she responds with "Don't go in there, you freak!" reply "Oops! I thought this was the Piggly-Wiggly store!"

If she responds with "Why are we stopping here, <sexual pet name>?" reply "I thought it would be a good place to get gift ideas!" If she responds with "For me???" you reply "Let's see if we can find 'something' we'll both enjoy!"

After entering the store (and getting your bearings, seeing if there is a guy or girl salesperson, etc.), move toward the BDSM section. If your girlfriend headed straight for this section, you have your answer already! If she follows you shyly, offer her this proposition "You pick something you'd like to use on me and something you'd like me to use on you. I'll do the same and we'll see what we find!" Depending on her choices, you'll know whether she has submissive or dominant tendencies!

Try not to "steer" her. Let her sexual mind "spin" on it's own -- she may surprise you!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
We would love to read about every "attempt" you made, both successful and unsuccessful!

Featured Threads

New Personals