How to have Anal Sex?

K to the J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
I want to have anal sex with my girlfriend..she's never done it before.
I heard that I'll have to use lube, is this true? I can't use a condom that lubed up already?

I really want to stick it in her buns...been wanting to do it for a while now. :)

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
To late (for me :) ) to give you a full description but a short version will have to do for now... First does she want to do it too? If yes, i will give you a short idea of what you can do (that is no to do list just some basic ideas to make it as easy and not painful for her as far as posible)

- Forget the movies! They lie! Before you think of doing things like that you will need a lot of practice
- Easiest position is not doggy style but if she is lying on her stomach with just a pillow under her crotch
- Lube is very important as the ass will not get wet by itself...
- Forget your dick for the first lets say 2-3 weeks (maybe a bit less or maybe a lot more).
- Start of with massaging her ass. It is important that she is as relaxed as posible so you should start to get her used to someone touching her asshole. Use some lube for the massage and and lube her hole without entering anything for the first few times (really depends on her how long it takes for her to feel comfortable with it)
- When she is absolutely comfortable you can start with one (!) finger. You can wear gloves for example... if you are not then be sure that your finger nails are cut really short. if she feels the finger she should try to press it out of the ass (this will actually make it easier). Also use a lot lube (better to much as not enough) Only enter very (!) little at the beginning, move really slow and don't bend your finger.
- If you have done that several times over a few days and she is absolute comfortable with it you can go on with 2 fingers ... again until she is comfortable with it, then with 3 fingers ... as i said this can take several weeks...
- If she is comfortable with 3 fingers than a normal sized dick should also be no problem. Again same as for the fingers move only very little and very slow at the beginning and lube everything as good as posible

Last edited:

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Great advice Merlin.

The lube is an essential for first timers. With semi regular action it becomes a lot less necessary, but initially it's a must. Use a water based lube if you can, especially if you're using condoms. I use ID mostly, but you can get cheapish stuff from the chemist. Don't penny pinch though, if she's prepared to do this for you, you owe it to her to do it right.

Secondly she needs to be relaxed and into it. If she's scared or turned off, it just won't go without pain and potential damage. Massage and intimate contact go a long way.

With my girls I give them a full body massage, using appropriate condom-safe oils, and read her body for the signals. When she's ready, we're already oiled up and the progression is natural- especially after some prolonged rimming :D

Most girls I've been with- and I stopped counting at 250 10 years ago, like anal sex providing they get past the initial reservations about wrongness and pain. However they'll not get past it if some bloke just rams his dick in her and hammers away.

For what it's worth, most guys that are prave enough to try it love it too!
Power to the prostate!!!

Raven

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 9, 2008
I've found that with the right guy, anal is just brilliant. I prefer to lay on my side rather than on my stomach. Yes, lots of lube and I personally like lots of distraction (like a vibrator working the other entry and maybe a couple of fingers on the button to keep me occupied while I'm warming up)

BUT... with an insensitive guy who just shoves it in and hammers away... that's a guaranteed way to make sure a girl never goes there again. Ever. :D

K to the J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
Thanks for the information and advice guys. :D
Yeah my girlfriend's a bit hesitant of doing it, she thinks it's going to hurt...

I am very excited to do it though, it really turns me on.

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Great advice. The only thing I would add is listen to her. Don't force if she seams unsure. And yes plenty of lube. Not here sisters Vasaline (yes I did)

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
Also, avoid any lube that says it has a "warming action" or "tingling sensation" on the label. They will sting if used for anal sex.

I suggest going to a sex toy store and buying the lube specifically made for anal sex, not necessarily the stuff with a numbing agent (which isn't really a good idea anyway, you can do damage without knowing it if you use benzocaine) but the thick formula lube.

Silicone lube is GREAT for anal sex. It has incredible lasting power and it doesn't dry out during sex. Just don't use it with silicone sex toys as it will bond to them and ruin them.

Reactions: Merlin

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
Liquid Silk works wonders everywhere in my opinion. My lover wanted this, so we started off slow. Mainly just my cock massaging her ass, then light entry with the vibrator in her. After time, we went deeper and she know loves, in fact she would rather have anal then anything else.

300.jpg

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
You can also try something like an anal training kit once she is comfortable with your fingers, these would also come in handy if eventally you wanted to try double penetratin and I've found it feels good to have a plug in during normaly sex. Again time patients and communication is needed and plenty of lube with the training kits.

theinvisibleman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2008
I found that the best position was doggie but to let her slide backwards onto me, while i remained still. that way she is in control of how deep it goes.
mmmmmmm anal... I could do with some of that now lol

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
The only question I have is how to make it less messy. Because the asshole is not the nicest place to be, if you know what I mean. Is an enema the only solution?

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
actually, if people have regular bowel movements then it's often much less messy than you'd expect. Often there's no mess at all, and even when there is it tends to be only a small amount of faecal matter on the end of the penis.

Enemas and douching do help, but even they're not foolproof.

If you're really that put off, use a condom. After you've cum, pull out a few inches, wrap a tissue around, grip tightly and pull away, taking the condom into the tissue in a single movement.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Thanks TR, but my girlfriend wouldn't let me not use a condom anyway >_>

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Wow I was quite impressed with the step by step instructions. Sure wish someone would have passed that on to my ex-old man lol.

EnglishGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 28, 2008
It was different for us, me and my wife were having sex by the lake, she suddenly said "I want to try anal" Being very open minded and game to try anything new I didn't refuse LOL

We just took it very slow, I started touching her, massaging her, then playing with her hole, then one finger, then she wanted me inside her!

It was different! nice, but different, I wouldn't say I prefer it, and we haven't done it since.

perhaps when I Finlay get to tie her up we can try it again

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I think it could be better if the female is tied up.

Maybe for someone already experienced with it but I seriously doubt that it would be the best way to start especially if the "receiver" is nervous, even just a little... :S

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Yeah, what a way to put them off, them having even less control over the situation...

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Introducing anal sex into your relationship

This should be a slow process for someone that is afraid of pain. My sugguestions is to start with using a finger to take away the fear then upgrade to your tongue or a very small butt plug. If you take this approach then you not have any issues with going forward with the anal sex.

Featured Threads

New Personals