I have been a bad boy - nees some dares

iceman713

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2011
I am 19/m and i have been a bad boy and i have to do the first three dares posted here

Likes: masterbation, cross dressing, risky, driving dares, nudity, bondage
Limits: small anal, shallowing myself, public, friends
NO - NOs : illegal, family, pain, poop, pee, perment damage, death

Frillypantyboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2010
Make a photo album where you dress in 5 different pairs of panties, completely shaven and in stockings.

iceman713

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2011
i am sorry but i can't do it because i don't have any panties or stockings

yamyamyam

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 28, 2011
Then how about an album of 5 pics, Hard, completely shaven, in various sexy poses.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
While completely nude, you stuff a plastic bottle (shampoo, suntan, lotion, etc.) fully up your asshole. It should be just thick enough to stretch you painfully at first but ease into a dull fullness. You push it all the way in until your sphincter closes over the cap end. Then you will go to every room in your house and stroke your cock 5x to the edge of orgasm but stop before cumming! 1x standing, 1x bent over holding one ankle, 1x face down, ass up, 1x on your back, 1x on a table if the room has one. When you've gone to every room in the house and edged 5x you may return to your own bedroom, leave your door wide open, climb up on your bed, face down - ass up and masturbate by pulling & pushing the plastic bottle in & out of your asshole only. You may not touch your cock while on your bed! You may try to cum by fucking your asshole for 15 minutes. If you can't cum in 15 minutes, you must stuff the bottle back up your asshole and start all over in the other rooms, edging 5x again in each place, you will continue on this cycle until you cum on your bed by fucking your asshole! If you become too exhausted to continue, you must sleep with the bottle fully embedded in your asshole. When you awaken, you may remove the bottle but you may not cum until you complete the entire cycle again as many times as necessary. You're only allowed to cum from the thrusting of the bottle in your asshole.

Last edited:

iceman713

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2011
ok thanks everyone and to memories for life why have been putting that dare everywhere why cant you come up with your own dare to give unstead of putting the same one on everyones page when the ask the dare seems too dangerous to do so i am sorry but i will not be doing it

now if you wish to give me another one i will try it but make sure its your own and not someone elses

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Why do you say it's not my dare? Show me where someone else came up with it before me and then you can get all righteous!

You made a request to accomplish 3 dares but in reality you're just going to whine about anything posted because you never intended to do any of them!

iceman713

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2011
Ok I am sorry but u have posted it everywhere where someone has wanted dares and twice from pages with my name on it I was just asking if u could come up with more

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Ok I am sorry but u have posted it everywhere where someone has wanted dares and twice from pages with my name on it I was just asking if u could come up with more

Just because you asked for a dare, it doesn't mean you get an "exclusive" on doing it. If others ask for dares, why can't they do the dare at the same time as you're doing it?

Why would you have more than one thread asking for dares for yourself?

iceman713

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2011
one they were a week apart and the second one was a dare

i want to do the dare but to be honest i do not like major anal like the dare you are saying and i don't want to do to the ER and trying to explain why i have a shampoo bottle in my asshole

i didn't mean to be a jerk i just don't like people who copy and paste the same dare on everyones post i thought you just found it and is giving it out to everyone i am sorry

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
To be blunt, the dare isn't asking you to use the 128 once bottle from "Big Lots". Intelligent people would choose something they can "handle" and you should be able to easily push it out especially since you pushed it in. I don't think your sphincter will "lock" shut once you've pushed it in to the cap!

I've seen dozens of different women insert a plastic bottle (some with virgin assholes) and every one has had little trouble expelling it when needed!

Featured Threads

New Personals