Ice ideas

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I am looking for some ideas that involve ice that will torture me I refuse to put it in my pussy and that is all. also I would like sone ways to make sure all the sharp courners are of the ice because last time I did ice I cut my arse with it

newninja

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 28, 2011
Here are a few ideas for you:

Put your tits into a big bowl of ice water for 3 minutes. Then flick your nipples.

soak then freeze your underwear.

masturbate in a bath tub filled with ice water.

masturbate while sitting with a piece of ice in your mouth, you are not allowed to swallow, let it all drip down your body. Replace the ice as needed.

Hope thats what you are looking for. good luck!

TantricLover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2011
Omaha, NE
Here are a few that I always enjoyed doing with my submissive.

• Place a condom inside a paper towel tube, roll a bit of the edge over the tube and use a rubber band and a bit of tape to hold it down. Then fill the condom with water, freeze and enjoy.
  • Position yourself over a bowl, glass, or other container. Take several pieces of ice and dull the edges by rubbing them on your nipples. Then insert as much ice as you can into your ass and let the water drip from your ass into the bowl. Then drink the water.
  • Fill two small sandwich size or smaller ziplocks with a little bit of water. Lay them flat when freezing. You want a somewhat thin sheet of water. Once they are frozen insert them into the bra you are wearing and allow them to melt.

Let me know if you want/need more suggestions. Ice play is one of my favorite things and I have a lot of suggestions those are just some of the ones I always really enjoyed watching and my submissive always loved doing.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Thanks for the dares I'll do them soon and reply Trantic pls post more

TantricLover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2011
Omaha, NE
Here are a two more for you to try if you'd like:

• This one will require a bit of experimentation as the required amount of rubbing alcohol will vary depending on the size of the condom. Anyway take a condom (magnums are great) and fill it to about in inch from the top. Then add a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol to the water. You want a 5-6 parts water to 1 part rubbing alcohol mixture. Tie the end of the condom and freeze. By adding the rubbing alcohol the mixture will never fully freeze. However by using such a high ratio you will be left with a rather stiff and hard slushy consistency. Don't let the consistency fool you, if you have the right ratio you will have a condom filled with a mixture firm enough to penetrate your ass with.
  • I'm not sure if you own any toys so this one might not be do able. You'll need a vibrator or a pod vibrator. Place the vibrator in a condom to protect it. Then place a large even an extra large condom in a paper towel tube like before and fill the condom about a 3rd of the way. Insert the vibrator into the larger condom in the paper tube and let freeze. When its frozen you will be left with an ice vibrator to use how you wish.

Let me know how your experience is with these. I'll post more later and if you give some of your limitations as to what you have around the house I can post ones that would be really good and easy for you. Also if you don't have a box I highly recommend picking up a thing of condoms. There are so many toys you can create with a condom especially when it comes to ice play. Its the only thing I ever make my submissives buy.

Last edited:

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I have no condoms and I'm to embarrassed to buy them I always make my bf buy them I will do some tommorow

TantricLover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2011
Omaha, NE
Another one that is fairly simple is a variation of the one I suggested filling two sandwich ziplocks to insert into your bra. Is to place a curved object such as a bowl on top of the ziplocks while they freeze. Pick something that has a similar curve as your ass and once frozen insert as ass pads. You may want to consider this as well for the bra if you have large or very round breasts so that it fits better.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Any ideas I could use as an excuse to have water in a bagie in the freezer

TantricLover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2011
Omaha, NE
You over extended your elbow or knee. You hit your arm, leg, etc and need the ice to prevent swelling. A fake non serious injury that would be treated by an ice pack would probably be the best. Now as far as explaining a condom filled with water or water and rubbing alcohol goes I'm not to sure on that one. All though if you keep a 5-6 part water to 1 part rubbing alcohol you can make the solution in a ziplock, freeze it then fill a condom at a later time for that suggestion.

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
Take a deck of cards and some ice cubes. Strip naked. Give the cards a good shuffle then turn over the top card and go through the pack playing higher or lower. Each time you get one wrong you must put an ice cube in your ass. If at any point you turn a card over the same as the last one, put an ice cube in your mouth.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I'll probaly have to do only half a deck of cards I don't have that much ice and I can't fit that much in my ass

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
I'll probaly have to do only half a deck of cards I don't have that much ice and I can't fit that much in my ass

That's fine, maybe just go through as much of the deck as possible and hope you don't get many wrong. Keep trying maybe once a day or every few days until you get through a full deck.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I did new ninjas yesterday and nothing exciting happened it was just cold nothing 2 bad I need to what till I'm home alone to do the other ones

bikeboy5000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 11, 2011
Don't be scared to put ice in your pussy. My girlfriend and I have done this on several occasions. I just rub it in my hand firts to round off the edges. It is an amazing experience. Lots of squirting to be had along with some intense orgasms. We find it prolongs our sex by numbing per say. The most we have used so far at one time is 6 cubes, but we have empied a couple of trays in one session by adding another when the first is almost melted.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I've put in my ass before and cut my ass and now I'm afraid of cutting my pussy because I'm really tight I've only had sex once and his penis was really small

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
Put a condom with frozen water in add more nd more condoms till u r streached out

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I've put in my ass before and cut my ass and now I'm afraid of cutting my pussy because I'm really tight I've only had sex once and his penis was really small

Was this your current boyfriend or a previous one?

Have your boyfriend soak his hand in ice water until it turns blue then finger your pussy until you cum to warm his hand up.

Take an empty shampoo bottle and fill it water 3/4 full. Put in freezer with the cap on loosely as the water will expand in the plastic. Explain that you are doing it as an experiment for school -- http://cocopreme.hubpages.com/hub/Easy-Snow-and-Ice-Experiments

When it is frozen, use it for this dare:

While completely nude, you stuff a plastic bottle (shampoo, suntan, lotion, etc.) fully up your asshole. It should be just thick enough to stretch you painfully at first but ease into a dull fullness. You push it all the way in until your sphincter closes over the cap end. Then you will go to every room in your house and stroke your clit 5x to the edge of orgasm but stop before cumming! 1x standing, 1x bent over holding one ankle, 1x face down, ass up, 1x on your back, 1x on a table if the room has one. When you've gone to every room in the house and edged 5x you may return to your own bedroom, leave your door wide open, climb up on your bed, face down - ass up and masturbate by pulling & pushing the plastic bottle in & out of your asshole only. You may not touch your clit while on your bed! You may try to cum by fucking your asshole for 15 minutes. If you can't cum in 15 minutes, you must stuff the bottle back up your asshole and start all over in the other rooms, edging 5x again in each place, you will continue on this cycle until you cum on your bed by fucking your asshole! If you become too exhausted to continue, you must sleep with the bottle fully embedded in your asshole. When you awaken, you must remove the bottle and refreeze it. You may not cum until you complete the entire cycle again as many times as necessary. You're only allowed to cum from the thrusting of the bottle in your asshole.

New Personals