If you wanted a 3 some

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
If you wanted to try a 3 some and your partner refused what should you do ? push it to the back of your mind or go try it without them ?

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
The ultimate question what kind of 3 way are we talking about? Mmf? Ffm? Tfm? Or mfdonkey? Sorry couldn't resist

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Depends on how you value your integrity, and whether you're prepared to sacrifice what you have for what may potentially be a 1 off disaster. How strong is your relationship? And how much would losing it cost you?

How would you cope if they fucked others behind your back, despite your strongly voiced objections?

Have you spoken to your partner about what your reservations are?

Is it a threesome with a particular third party you have your eye on, or a specific invitation you've had, or just the general idea?

Threesomes can be fantastic, in any combination, but far better you grow into it together.

odineu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Wants...

I want to have a threesome and a Foursome and try plenty of things, my bf is between yes and no... but I am the one who's afraid... I am concerned that our relationship will get worse or distant if we bring in others... So... that's what's keeping me.

bordendazed

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2008
Indiana
Depends on if it is a lifelong traid, a frequent fuckfest or just a timid test of taste

But most of all it depends on trust, honesty and integrity.

Only you know what you want, you know what your partner(s) don't want, and negotiation and examinations of motives and desires have not changed that.

Well then YOU need to decide what YOU want.

I have been there and done that more than once and the longing for the unknown or the repeated pleasure can cause much instability in a relationship where there is a disparity of ideas/concepts/values/beliefs.

IMHO, and in my experiences, the failure will be the existing relationship. Maybe not immediately, or overtly, but there will be a breach.

Nothing is more important than the individual desire to be what you want - nothing. (But you also must know what you want - and that can sometimes cause a marginally stable situation to go haywire if that is not thought out in advance...)

Be free to be you; know that others may be more agreeable in your desires - even as an experiment; No relationship is worth that eventual dying breath question of "If only I could have..."

BND

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
They may feel like why do you want to have it in the first place, is it cause they no longer do it for you or is it just to spice up in the bedroom, and then there is the if i do it this time then he/she will want to do it often... So if you really want to do it without sacrificing your relationship then speak with them, let them know its just sex not looking for a new fuck buddy out side of the relationship.

Then it comes to the type of threesome, most straight woman would prefer mfm threesome, though most straight males want fmf threesome, though bi way woman tend to lean more towards other woman in their threesomes.

If after speaking of it and going over it, if they still do not want to, then you have two choices, look else where for a threesome and risk your relationship, or think of another way to spice up your bedroom without bringing another person into it.

lonelyeagle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 27, 2010
Our threesome's

My wife & I had several threesomes with the same person over a 3 year period of time. The only time tha any questions were brought up was when she became pregnant and nobody knew who the father to be was. But we didn't care. it turn out to be a late period and we kept having the same person over 4 or 5 times a week sometimes a week at a time. My wife felt like she was a queen and if we could find the right person now we would do it all over again. Any takes???

rheez95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
I would not push my partner. If she doesn't want to do threesome then I'll respect that. I won't do threesome or any other sex without her. I really love my girlfriend and I am very loyal to her.

Featured Threads