I'm looking for a sharing site for pictures

spark209

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2012
I'm looking for a image hosting/sharing site for pictures .

Okay it has to be free hosting/sharing site for pictures .I know there is photobucket , imageshack , freeimagehosting , imageshack , webhosts or flickr but many times they may remove pictures sexual in nature :(

I have some fetishs ( see other threads here ) and I want to see if I can find some pictures by checking out some of the free hosting/sharing site for pictures !!!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This site provides a feature of your membership to create "albums" to store your pictures. I've created one for my love of "spanking". I've also posted many of these in the "Spanked" social group. The capabilities are there to provide with a personal "gallery" for your appetites -- investigate these first before you search elsewhere!

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am sure imagefap.com is ok but haven't tried it yet on my own.

spark209

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2012
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This site provides a feature of your membership to create "albums" to store your pictures. I've created one for my love of "spanking". I've also posted many of these in the "Spanked" social group. The capabilities are there to provide with a personal "gallery" for your appetites -- investigate these first before you search elsewhere!

wow I had no idea this site had this. Why can't I find this area ? Where is this area of this site ?

And by the way I think some people here misunderstood me that I was looking for a image hosting/sharing site for uploading my pictures :eek::eek:

No I was looking for a image hosting/sharing site like photobucket ,webhosts or flickr but on a sexual in nature , where may be some fetish and stuff may be there that is hard to find on the internet or here!!

I know xtube ,xhamster or camrevenge have lot of sofcore and hardcore and fetish there but they are video hosting/sharing site .

I was looking for some hosting/sharing site like that but pictures.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
...I was looking for some hosting/sharing site like that but pictures.

When you state your interest in a "hosting/sharing" site, it is easy for most people to assume that your wish to "host/share" your personal image material. If you just want to "look" at fetish pictures of other submission then try out:

http://www.bizarremag.com/

There is a "Fetish" section which has pictures as well as videos. Without creating an account (and verifying your age) you have limited content.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I told you: imagefap.com

I had some trouble with my account (probably they closed it I don't know the reason while I still got emails from them while my account didnt exist) so I just created another and tested today (no pics posted). But yes, you are allowed to post any kind of fetish pictures. Even scat or bdsm with no restrictions. You can create albums etc.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I told you: imagefap.com

I had some trouble with my account (probably they closed it I don't know the reason while I still got emails from them while my account didnt exist) so I just created another and tested today (no pics posted). But yes, you are allowed to post any kind of fetish pictures. Even scat or bdsm with no restrictions. You can create albums etc.

Yes, you told him but you didn't understand him! He doesn't want to post anything, he only wants to look at pictures and videos of fetish activity!

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Yes, you told him but you didn't understand him! He doesn't want to post anything, he only wants to look at pictures and videos of fetish activity!

same thing: you can look at pictures of fetish activity there.
First site I found with nettles torture pics for example that I haven't found anywhere else.

Featured Threads

New Personals