Insubordinate Slave

AssClown

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 1, 2011
I have been told by my wonderful Mistress that I have to ask on here for punishments as I have been a totally insubordinate slave, mouthy and failed to do even the simplest of requests asked of me.

First allow me to introduce myself, I am AssClown 26/M and I very much love my Mistress who is currently long distance (although hopefully not for long). I am desperate to please her, so she will keep me as a slave and not toss me to the side.

She has instructed me to post a list of my available toys, and asks kindly if people will be able to suggest some punishments which work in our particular situation. These are:

* Small glass dildo
* Triple leather and metal cock ring
* Gapers inflatable dildo (I can manage 8 pumps)
* Huge dildo on a big bouncing ball
* Latex pants with sheath and insertable part
* Fleshlight

I also have access to candles, clothes pegs, vapour rub, toothpaste etc.

I humbly thank you for your time,

Scruffy,
Property of Mistress L.

MistressL

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2011
Good Boy... THIS time....

As Scruffy has said, he has a horrible problem with backtalk. While I have tried to break him from afar and in person he fails to satisfy my requests in a timely matter.

I would be eternally grateful to anyone who would be so kind as to provide adequate punishment for his lazy insubordinate ass. As a long distance Mistress who is relatively new, I am ill equipped to deal with this sort of petulant behavior.

I know deep down he is capable of being broken, I enlist your help to do so.

With Love,
Mistress L
:whip:

Leland

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 6, 2011
Ok let's punish your insubordinate ass: you will use the "Huge dildo on a big bouncing ball" and the only lube will be toothpaste: you must fuck and ride it following the rythm: 10http://www.metronomeonline.com/ 100 bpm for 5 minutes. At the moment of the beat, the dildo must be all in your ass, so between two beats you go up and down. If you fail, then you must do 80 bpm for 10 minutes. Send videos or images as humiliating proof, if not against your limits. If it's too easy/hard related to your anal skills, your mistress can change the numbers like she wish. Good ride!

MistressL

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2011
Thank you for your clever response. ;)

I still seek more punishments so that I might have a collection in the future to chose from.

Any help is appreciated.

Love,
Mistress L
:whip:

AssClown

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 1, 2011
I have been instructed to reply to your punishment, explaining how I really feel about it, first of my humble thanks for your idea; it scares and excites me, knowing how big it is, and how painful it will be with toothpaste. Yet knowing that just bouncing once makes me explode, makes me think I would not manage the whole punishment, just inviting more pain and suffering.

I was supposed to write to my mistress this morning every hour on the dot to say what I wished her to do to me the next time we are together, so far I have been late twice, and have been told to put the latex pants on for 50 minutes and can only type with two fingers (which is hard but I am managing).

Thank you again for your response,

Scruffy,
Property of Mistress L.

pantythief

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2011
If there is a backtalk problem, then we need to adress the tough guy exterior, time to take a trip to your local lingerie shop (victorias secret, Fredericks of hollywood,etc....) ask someone for help in finding some panties for yourself, be sure to let the sales girl know you are buying them for yourself, this should help take you down a peg closer to where you should be when serving a mistress. And since you will be doing all this for her, put on the panties and send her some pictures of you in them. Now whenever you talk back to her, she can remind you of what a little panty girl you are.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Every time you backtalk or disobey your Mistress, you must accomplish the tasking:

While completely nude, you stuff a plastic bottle (shampoo, suntan, lotion, etc.) fully up your asshole. It should be just thick enough to stretch you painfully at first but ease into a dull fullness. You push it all the way in until your sphincter closes over the cap end. Then you will go to every room in your house and stroke your cock 5x to the edge of orgasm but stop before cumming! 1x standing, 1x bent over holding one ankle, 1x face down, ass up, 1x on your back, 1x on a table if the room has one. When you've gone to every room in the house and edged 5x you may return to your own bedroom, leave your door wide open, climb up on your bed, face down - ass up and masturbate by pulling & pushing the plastic bottle in & out of your asshole only. You may not touch your cock while on your bed! You may try to cum by fucking your asshole for 15 minutes. If you can't cum in 15 minutes, you must stuff the bottle back up your asshole and start all over in the other rooms, edging 5x again in each place, you will continue on this cycle until you cum on your bed by fucking your asshole! If you become too exhausted to continue, you must sleep with the bottle fully embedded in your asshole. When you awaken, you may remove the bottle but you may not cum until you complete the entire cycle again as many times as necessary. You're only allowed to cum from the thrusting of the bottle in your asshole.

AssClown

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 1, 2011
My Mistress appreciates all the responses from people, she is currently making me learn how to deep throat the glass dildo, and learning to edge constantly for her. Also as a humiliation she has had me add my cock to ratemycock.com to see what rating I get from other people.

However, she does ask if there are anymore punishments which can be suggested which are different to the ones posted? She wishes to continue to expand her repatoir.

Scruffy,
Property of Mistress L.

New Personals