is there a level between submisive and little girl?

duchess

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2014
I don't want to be a master's pet and I don't want to be a little girl with stuffies and candy etc. I do want protection and love and nurturing from a daddy dom though.. Is there something inbetween?

madl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 17, 2014
A good dom will be willing to work with you to meet your needs. There are no buckets you have to fit into - every dom/sub relationship is different. Indeed, I think the caring aspect you describe is a big part of any regular decent sub/dom relationship. You shouldn't have to be a little to be cared for.

duchess

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2014
I regress to teenage level, but anything younger than that turns me off. I love to snuggle on daddys chest, stay out late and be naughty. I don't like fitting in the box but feel like I should be able to describe what I am without writing a paragraph :)

harcoremaster

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2014
i get what u want...u want to be punished but by the end of the day u want to have a loving master u can go bk to basicly a daddy and a master...im welling to be with u if u want and teach u more good stuff pm me if u are interested

Alexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2014
That's how I feel about myself. In the past I've described myself as a submissive with little girl tendencies. Not sure if that helped too much. But we don't always need a label right?

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
But we don't always need a label right?

Exactly, do what you want to do, play how you want to play. Make up a term for yourself if you want (if it helps you feel secure) or don't if you're happy not to.

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Hey im a dom and i cant do the whole pet thing. I am too nice and care about my sub too much for it but i also love to use pain. So if thats kinda what youre looking for pm me.

An_Jon

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 2, 2014
Don't think of what you are in terms of categories. Think of it more in terms of sliders, so you can pretty much entirely customise where you see yourself in terms of BDSM 'roles'.

This comes from a long line of me trying to think around certain problems in terms of RPGs.