Is watching Spanking exciting?

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Ok, This may sound like a daft question, but as a sub I genuinely do not know know the answer...

Do Master's and Mistresses' get aroused at watching someone spank themselves? While I enjoy being spanked - I can't imagine why watching it may be excited.

Look forward to your responses.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Any act of submission is enjoyable to watch in my opinion, whether it be as simple as kneeling as coercive as a self spanking it all shows willingness to obey and give up control, I find that quite enjoyable to watch.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Sirh, why are you an asshole? Just wondering. I think she has made it clear how she feels about you!

Reactions: TensionRoom101

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
For the record, I would love to see your ass spanked! I only wish we could switch together!

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sirh, why are you an asshole? Just wondering. I think she has made it clear how she feels about you!

Because he's a brainless dick perhaps? Sadly, he can't be expected to respect other human beings when he so certainly has no respect for himself, inviting ridicule to himself in this way. Perhaps puberty passed him by? Who can tell. He is one boychild I'd be more than happy to spank from one end of the street to the other.

Mike

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Agreed.

Anyway. To extend the courtesy to actually answering the OP...

I don't get off on watching subs spank themselves as a punishment, no. Though they do look stupid and that bemuses me a little I suppose. I do enjoy giving however, and like many others, I do enjoy watching a good spanking being administered.

Lucie xoxo

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
For me watching someone spank themselves is not fun, I would much rather be doing it to them myself. However that someone is prepared to spank themselves on my behalf is weirdly fascinating and I hand out spanking as a punishment without thinking about it.

Just to put a different sleight on it: I was talking to a mistress on get dare and she was doing a dare. When I asked her why she replied: If I am not prepared to do it and know what it feels like; How can I give it to someone else.
I thought this was a great answer and have indulged in a few things since, including being given a dare to spank my ass five times every day for ten weeks.
Is it fun? Not really, I find it quite boring when there is no one to see me do it, so I changed it to twice daily to get it over and done with and my cheeks are toning up really nicely. :)

cookiemonster5436

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 28, 2012
I do find watching a spanking of any kind to be wonderful and I know that when i spank myself i love to be watched

Jack_N_Addict

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 23, 2012
Agreed.

Anyway. To extend the courtesy to actually answering the OP...

I don't get off on watching subs spank themselves as a punishment, no. Though they do look stupid and that bemuses me a little I suppose. I do enjoy giving however, and like many others, I do enjoy watching a good spanking being administered.

Lucie xoxo

I couldn't agree more. I've always felt there was just something silly and non-sensical about "self spanking". I use to try it sometimes as a kid and even back then it seemed even more twisted than realizing something as embarrassing and juvenile, not to mention painful, as getting my pants pulled down and spanked on my bare-bottom over Dad's knee was something I thought about constantly and found EXTREMELY sexually arousing.

SL6

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 7, 2013
I'd have to say the act of spanking isn't where it's at for me. It's more about her reaction to the whole thing. Hysterical crying or screaming is annoying even a little disturbing. However when she lets out a guttural raw grunt and grits her teeth, bearing the pain and taking pleasure from it at the same time. That I consider hot! :D

If she can get response that from a self inflicted spank that it's all good too.

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
I don't get off from watching it personally, and I sure wouldn't find it sexually arousing to spank someone, if I did get off from watching it, probably because I have a fantasy in my head of myself being the recipient. I'd enjoy doing it to certain individuals in a non-sexual sense though.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I don't get off from watching it personally, and I sure wouldn't find it sexually arousing to spank someone, if I did get off from watching it, probably because I have a fantasy in my head of myself being the recipient. I'd enjoy doing it to certain individuals in a non-sexual sense though.

Maybe giving someone spanking at their birthday party? Now if the "guest of honor" was required to be the only one at the party in their "birthday suit" then it might be tough for you to spank them across your lap in a "non-sexual" manner!

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
Maybe giving someone spanking at their birthday party? Now if the "guest of honor" was required to be the only one at the party in their "birthday suit" then it might be tough for you to spank them across your lap in a "non-sexual" manner!

Probably, I don't get off on spanking people anyway so it wouldn't arouse me much. Now, being spanked, that's something to shout home about. Such an amazing experience.

I suppose I meant that I'm sadistic in a non-sexual way, but sexually I'm very much a masochist. I used the wrong wording, so forgive me.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
even just watching is exciting!

Ok, This may sound like a daft question, but as a sub I genuinely do not know know the answer...

Do Master's and Mistresses' get aroused at watching someone spank themselves? While I enjoy being spanked - I can't imagine why watching it may be excited.

Look forward to your responses.

i love watching 'spanking tube' every night so of course it is exciting merely to just watch it,and it is still exciting if you do as i do-'blind spank'-ordering someone to spank themself

Featured Threads

New Personals