Kik 1 vs 1 strip game

Abc123wrestling

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 15, 2015
Kik: wrestlingfanLJ
Hello and welcome to a game I made called 1 vs 1 kik strip. If you want to play then you have to have a kik. Ok so here is how you play. I am the host of the game. The first thing you do is message me on Kik that says three things. Your gender, your body type, and your ethnicity. For example mine would be male, skinny, white. The next part I know is a little strict, once I see your message I will tell you and YOU MUST send a fully naked photo of yourself with your face and your hand must have what I tell you to write on it so I know you're real. If you look under the age of 18 I will leave the conversation and block you( adults only). Once I know that you are real you will send me what gender you would like to compete against. You can say male, female, or doesn't matter. If you want you can also say a body type you want to compete against, if that matters to you. Once you tell me who you want to compete against, I will start a chat with me( the host), and you and your opponent. I am very strict about this next rule. Do not send any message unless I say to. That makes the game smoother and more sexier. Ok so here is how you compete. You must have 4 clothing items. ITEM 1: any top(shirt, tank top, etc.), ITEM 2: any bottom( jeans, shorts, etc.), ITEM 3: for girls it will be any bra, for guys it will be just another shirt underneath your first one because guys don't wear bras. ITEM 4: any underwear. Ok next I will tell you both to send a photo of you fully clothed with your hand still showing what I told you to write on it.You will show what I told you to write in every photo to know you are real. Once that is done, I will tell you to go to our first conversation with just me and you. You will send me 4 numbers. The point of the game is to guess the correct number for each item.1-20 for item 1 to be removed, 21-40 for item 2, 41-60 for item 3 and 61-80 for item 4. When it is your turn I will tell you to guess a number between whatever item you are on. For example if the number for item 1 is 5 and you guessed 5 then I will tell your opponent to send a photo of themselves with that item removed. If you didn't get the right number then I will tell you if the right number is higher or lower and then it will be your opponent's turn. So if you guessed 4 then I will tell you higher. Once you guess item 1 you move on to item 2.You will keep doing this until someone is fully naked. If you are the one fully naked then you are declared the loser and must send two fully naked photos, one of the front of you and one of your back side(to see ass). Showing your face is optional in 1 vs 1, but if you do show your face then you will get to guess two numbers in a row each time.(unless you guess the right number the first time). If you decide to play then you are agreeing to these rules: you will not upload the loser's nudes anywhere and are only for your eyes only. If the loser see's their photos anywhere online, then they can send me a message on kik with a link to the page where the nudes are. If they are their nudes then I will tell you to take them down or I will have to give the loser your fully nude photo of the one you sent me to prove your real. Also if you lost the game and refuse to send your nude then I will have to give the winner your nude photo of the one you sent for proof that your real.

Once the game is over, I will leave the chat. If you liked the game you can play again against someone else, But you can only play one game a day( so I have time to host other games too). For those of you who think it's not fair that I get to see you naked and not compete, I'm sorry but it's the only way to make sure you will follow the rules. I will not upload or do anything with your photos. They are just there in case you break the rules.If you want me to delete your proof photo then i will, but if you want that then I will delete your opponents also. That means that if you lost and your opponent broke the rules and uploaded your photo somewhere, then I can't send you their naked photo.

NEW VIDEO UPDATE: now you can compete for video. If you want to play for video, I will ask in our chat with just me. If you do want to play for video then you must show your face in 1 vs 1. In video 1 vs 1 there will not be 2 guesses for face because you both will show it. The rules are still the same, but instead of photo of proof, it will be a video with yourself fully clothed stripping fully naked with what I tell you to write on your hand. Each time your item number was guessed, you must send a video of yourself removing that item. You still need to show what you wrote on your hand in each video. If you are the loser then you must send a video removing the last item and show your front and then turn around and show your back(to see ass), and also if you are a girl bend over to show your pussy, if you are a guy then your dick must be hard.

NON-NUDE GAME: for those who don't want to risk giving a nude to get one, now you can play the same game where the loser only sends a photo of themselves in their underwear. This one will require your face to be included in your pics in 1 vs 1. Instead of 4 items it will be 2 or 3. If you want to play this game then I will ask in our kik conversation. Same rules, except if your a guy you wear 3 items, a top, bottom, and underwear( there won't be a second shirt), if your a girl you wear a top,bottom,bra,panties. So if your a guy and you lose you will be in your underwear without a shirt, if your a girl and you lose you will be in your bra and panties. Now to get to guess 2 numbers in a row you must, if you lose, GIRLS: cover your boobs with your hands or arm while wearing your panties. GUYS: cover your dick and balls with your hand without underwear. All your photos will still need what I told you to write showing, but on your arm. The photo of proof will need,GIRLS: covering your boobs with your hand or arm in your panties( since you are using one hand to photo, and the other to cover, write it on your arm that's covering) GUYS: same way just write it on your arm that's covering your junk.

I will try my best to get you in a game, the will start between 4:00 pm in the afternoon-3:00 am in the morning.Btw I'm eastern time USA. If it's taking a while since you asked to play, you can take photos of yourself with all the possible items that can be removed. I know that some people are good with photo editing, so I might ask you to send a new photo, it won't have to be nude, it will just be something like, EXAMPLE: take a photo holding up 4 fingers in front of your face. If you can do that with the same face then obviously your not fake.

MATCHMAKING: so what I'm calling matchmaking is the first message you send me to ask to play, you can say the body type you want to verse, ethnicity you want to verse, etc. I can't guarantee anything though. I will no matter what, judge your attractiveness and try to put attractive people against attractive people. In 1 vs 1 after both of you send your fully clothed photo, I will ask if your ok with your opponent's looks. If you aren't I will leave the chat and find you each a new game.

Well thank you for reading, if you want to play the send me a message on Kik: wrestlingfanLJ

If you have any questions, don't ask me here send me a kik message.

If you want to play then you must agree to the rules. Thank you, and let the games begin!

This is uploaded in the early morning of Monday, November 16 2015
You can ask to play anytime. If I am no longer doing this then I will put an end date when it's done. I'm doing this just Incase you are asking like a year from now or something.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals