KIK Inspection & Rating: Pussy, Ass, Cock, Boobs, etc.

Anonlondon97

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2023
Kik username: anonlondon97
Role: I will inspect and rate
Photo request: pussy/boobs/full body

Toumin222

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 4, 2023
Thailand,Bangkok,Sathorn
Kik: -------
Role: Inspect and rate me pls
Photo request: boob/ass/full body

I'm new here and this post caught my eye.
Pls give me your honest answer, I like to be insulted so you can tease me <3
I'm Asia so don't expect too much for this small body and I'm not used to English so sorry in advance.

Thank you for being interested in me It was so much fun but due to so many ppl ordering a lot of tasks and a lot of tasks took time and energy(especially after I just cum more than 20 times in not even one day) so due this I'll close this for now, and clean some task that someone asks me to do.
Thank again.

Last edited:

Good Dog

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 28, 2022
Kik: ~~~~~~~
Role: Inspect and rate me pls
Photo request: boob/ass/full body

I'm new here and this post caught my eye.
Pls give me your honest answer, I like to be insulted so you can tease me <3
I'm Asia so don't expect too much for this small body and I'm not used to English so sorry in advance.

Thank you for being interested in me It was so much fun but due to so many ppl ordering a lot of tasks and a lot of tasks took time and energy(especially after I just cum more than 20 times in not even one day) so due this I'll close this for now, and clean some task that someone asks me to do.
Thank again.
What is your kik?

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Seeking some female volunteers for detailed inspections. I will endeavour to write a comprehensive report on your slutty bodies. I can be as mean or pleasant as youd wish just let me know.

Youwillcallmesir... (kik)

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Come and hit me up for a detailed inspection. Interested in inspecting whatever body parts you wish to show off, be it legs, underarms whatever.

Kik Youwillcallmesir...

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ
33m for females only please! Hetero and switch, but lean sub.

kik: cwolfgang
Role: Inspect and rate females, inspected and rated by females.
Photos: For being inspected and rated, cock pics. For inspecting and rating, pussy and ass pics.

Matt_6800

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 21, 2023
I’m open to female, trans female and feminine males.
Here to inspect every piece of you and I’ll be taking my time doing it. During the inspection I only ask of you to comply with my requests since I take my job very seriously. I’ll be doing a thorough inspection of your whole body. This includes opening up all ur holes and inspecting ur depths. For the thorough inspection I might even check your pain tolerance and the capacity within all ur holes. And if you listen to wat I say I’ll allow u to release all that pent up anxiety and stress u had throughout the the experience
Kik: matt_6800
Snap: matt_2g
Feel free to dm

Reactions: sundaysunday

MasterV

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2021
Kik : Zenyang9
Role: I will inspect and rate - males only
Photo request: Full frontal live nudes with face. State your purpose when PM. Would not reply if you do not meet the requirements.