KIK Inspection & Rating: Pussy, Ass, Cock, Boobs, etc.

Exposedad

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2019
Kik username: exposeddad
Role: Inspect and rate me!

Daddy into exposure.

Cyrazn

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2019
Kik username: cyrazn
Photo request: ass/cock/full body

Kykum23

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 21, 2016
Kik username: mago4598
Photo request: cock/balls/full body/anus/whatever you want

subinpanties

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 11, 2017
Sorry, not on Kik, but willing to be rated on Skype.

Dan9758

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2018
Kik= dansmith123123
Want to be inspected and rated and willing to inspect

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
kik is oddjobber4169

want to be inspected and rated

respect limits..no face

Cyrazn

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2019
In for the next 30min

Kik username: cyrazn

doctor6759

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2011
Inspect and rate
Dylan134933
Ive inspected Dylan, his body is smooth and lean and inpressive he has a very nice swimmers build, id give him an 8 out of 10 on it, his ass , the cheeks are nice and firm, id give him a 7 outbof 10, now his cock has several ratings because ive seen ut when ut looks so hard that it woyls shoot if it was touched jyst once with a lightly caressing finger or a nice soft feather then i woyld give it a 9.25,,maybe even a 9.5 out of ten, when ut is just getting hard after some srimulation id give it an 8 or so iut of 10, he does have a nice cock, and when its so hard it sticks up at a 45, or almost hugs his abs while on knees or standing its impressive, he also has a nice face, very good over all

doctor6759

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2011
Ive inspected Dylan, his body is smooth and lean and inpressive he has a very nice swimmers build, id give him an 8 out of 10 on it, his ass , the cheeks are nice and firm, id give him a 7 outbof 10, now his cock has several ratings because ive seen ut when ut looks so hard that it woyls shoot if it was touched jyst once with a lightly caressing finger or a nice soft feather then i woyld give it a 9.25,,maybe even a 9.5 out of ten, when ut is just getting hard after some srimulation id give it an 8 or so iut of 10, he does have a nice cock, and when its so hard it sticks up at a 45, or almost hugs his abs while on knees or standing its impressive, he also has a nice face, very good over all
Actually after review his ass again id say its at least an 8

Mada

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 19, 2019
Kik username: yuno.mada

Role: "Inspect and rate me!"

Photo request: full body but no face

Cyrazn

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2019
Kik or snapchat : cyrazn

doctor6759

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2011
Kik or snapchat : cyrazn
Over all body is lean and nice id say 7, his cock id like a different pick up it looks very dark like a dark spray tan probably lighting and angle, his ad is smooth and full id yive it a 7 also, pretty smooth which is a plus, if he would like to resubmit for a possible higher rating or inspection okay, over all pretty nice

doctor6759

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2011
kik is bluboi22
Lets start with the numbers this time, id give his ass an 8, smooth nice and round only seen the one pic, if he would like to send more i can re evaluate, his cock is 9, it thick and has a nice head and his balls look like those that pull up tight when he shots a load. His body i would give an 8 to a 9, smooth mostly with a dusting of hair pretty lean looks like it would he good to either lick cum off of, or cum on if he lost a bet

doctor6759

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2011
Interested in being rated
A young lady scored my cock 4/10... Tell me if you agree or was she harsh. Kik joedav909
Cock / arse / body included!
Over all i would give him a 7 across the board. His body has dusting of hair, his pecs are developed, to my trained eye having medical training and knowledge you can see he puts effort into keeping his body that he had in his younger years. He 8s doing very well, his attitude is good and his manners are impeccable, he resubmitted better pics with better angles, and lighting . . .

Jd9009

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2019
Doctor6559 rated me 7 - would you like to rate me and see if you e
Kik joedav909

Hexamin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 15, 2017
Kik username: Ashleighx15

Submitted tits only for inspection.

The little else that can be seen leads me to think she is on the chubby side, which I like and therefor rate her overall bodytype as a 8/10.

Tits are of nice size and seem to be quite firm, left nipple pierced.
There is almost no visible difference between the tits and the areola, the nipple is rather smallish.
Nonetheless, due to shape and size I give a 7/10.