KIK Inspection & Rating: Pussy, Ass, Cock, Boobs, etc.

Nick wild

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2017
Kik human_husky_puppy

Currently in just a dog collar, inspect me like the vet, haha. Anything but face

Trickytown

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 4, 2018
Kik is trickytown, would like my penis to be inspected in a mean/humiliating/degrading way. Also down to be exposed

BootyBoy12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 29, 2017
Interested in females
Will be inspected or inspect females
Kik: AssortedDeliMeats

Hotstuff017

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 12, 2019
Please inspect and rate me, females prefered

I would also like to rate and inspect females

username for Kik and Snapchat is panthersking17

inthisforthefun42

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 19, 2017
Kik username: DukQuak
Role: please inspect and rate me!
Photos I will provide: cock and balls, chest, stomach, arms

Hotstuff017

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 12, 2019
Please inspect and rate me, females prefered

I would also like to rate and inspect females

username for Kik and Snapchat is panthersking17

MasterSimonAnders

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 26, 2019
My name is Simon Jacob, but you can call me Sir or Master.

I’m a Master living in Sussex. I’m looking to find a slave who is willing to serve with no limits or restrictions.

Love pushing limits to the extreme, really experimenting with what a slave can handle and twisting their view of being a slave. An open mind is a powerful tool for a Master. Love to be sadistic and extreme as well. This will hurt, You will feel humiliated and I will enjoy every second of it.

Really want to build up a group of Slaves. I need an Alpha to help keep the others in line and who will be used by myself to push and experiment on the Slaves when I am unable to. If you wish to apply for that position please make sure you let me know or else you will be considered a mutt with the rest of them.

Essentials: must be willing to experiment and accept challenges. Must be ready for pain, humiliation, degradation, complete lack of free will and accepting of your new Master’s complete control over you.

Message me for more info. Please make sure you are willing to show face and must be available for both real and online.

Kik: SimonToriSussex

I await your request. - Males only.

matt.desire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2019
Inspected him. Has a nice pair of low hanging balls. His ass is amazing, nice pink hole. Little bit heavy but listened very well. Cock seems decent in size. I’d say a 6.5/10.

Please inspect me, my kik is matt.desire

Nick wild

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2017
Kik human_husky_puppy

Currently in just a dog collar, inspect me like the vet, haha. Anything but face

matt.desire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2019
Kik human_husky_puppy

Inspected ^ A healthy puppy, shaved neatly around the cock, and his smooth ball sack looks like it could be stretched nicely with a little sucking. He's a bit heavy for a dog his age, but has nice big round nipples begging for clamping. He could do with his owner trimming the hair off around his ass hole. Overall, a very good boy ;)🐶