Kik Slave market

tinyslaveboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2013
I'm looking for a mistress. I'm into CBT and a little bit of pain. I can send pics and vids as well as we get to know each other. My kik is theguy149162.

Imcorrupted

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Virginia
25 year old sadistic master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for any age, any race female slave/sub/hucow to own and serve me and my female slave Who Is bi.I’m looking for a true slut who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. You will be used well I can assure you. Im looking for a nasty whore. Honestly into just about everything. Really into Bimbofication, degradation, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, tit bondage, edging, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, pictures and videos, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, cum play. The dirtier and darker the better. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. If interested kik - imcorrupted

Mister Ron

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 20, 2020
I am looking for a female sub/slave that are willing to serve and want to explore more.i do require pics and vids.scammers and sellers stay away
Kik: Roooooooonnnnnnnnn

Imcorrupted

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Virginia
25 year old fit sadistic master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for any age, any race female slave/sub/hucow to own. Im looking for something long term. I’m looking for a true slut who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. Im looking for a nasty whore. Honestly into just about everything. Really into Bimbofication, degradation, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, tit bondage, edging, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, pictures and videos, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, cum play. The dirtier and darker the better. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. If interested kik - imcorrupted

Jacobjacobson79

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2020
Looking for a sub female
I WON'T purchase, sign up, send pics or vids, or comment
kik jacobjacobson79

Jacobjacobson79

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2020
I need a slave girl. I won't sign up or purchase anything. I won't send anything. No trades. Kik: jacobjacobson79 Snap same as kik

Dutchbuster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
Looking for a sadistic dominant female or male.

I am hoping to meet someone who’s a true sadist, a sadist who enjoys torturing balls (open to other things as well, but specifically looking for someone who loves hurting balls). Not someone who just likes to inflict some pain. That doesn’t make you a sadist.

Why? I’m stuck at a certain level of busting and pain tolerance. I’m stuck because most people I have been with won’t go beyond that. I need someone who will go beyond that point and will always keep motivating, training and pushing me to take more, go further and train to reach new levels of extreme and brutality.

I’m only interested in meeting someone who’s serious and in it king term. I’m not worried about causing some damage or going sterile so that doesn’t have to hold us back.
If you ask for nudes or tell me to do something right from the start, I’ll block you. That’s not what I’m looking for.

my kik: worthless88

Imcorrupted

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Virginia
25 year old fit sadistic master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for any age, any race female slave/sub/hucow to own. Im looking for something long term. I’m looking for a true slut who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. Im looking for a nasty whore. Honestly into just about everything. Really into Bimbofication, degradation, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, tit bondage, edging, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, pictures and videos, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, cum play. The dirtier and darker the better. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. If interested kik - imcorrupted

Featured Threads

New Personals