Kik Slave market

Cs3

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2018
I am currently looking for a new slave or sub to serve under me online long term. I have many likes, but I love public, stretching/insertions, rules, humiliation, tit play, and edging/denial. I enjoy most everything though and will try anything new. I don’t mind body type or experience level. Any limits are fine although it is a a big plus if you are willing to send pics.

When contacting me I expect a hello master as well as a list of likes, dislikes, and limits. Also be sure to include your age and what toys and equipment you have. If you are interested you can contact me on Kik or snap.

Kik: zennpencil4
I look forwards to hearing from you

clint777

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2014
Chennai, India
Hello all. I'm looking for a master or a mistress that enjoys slaves that need strict control. I enjoy doing whatever it takes to please my dom. My likes and limits are in my signature but I'm happy to be pushed to try new things. As I write this, I have my plug in me preparing myself for you to play with. My kik is in signature. Do you think you can handle me?

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, gross ( piss, scat ,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Telegram: thingsnall
Kik: pluggednstretched

Wazinater

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2022
37 m looking for sub woman
My kik is wazinater
I’m looking for a woman that will please me how ever I wish. I like one on one and also like watching her with others. Message me if you think you could fit this. Looking forward to it

Human56755

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 5, 2022
Hi, I am a goodlooking male sub/slave from Italy, 32 y/o.
Big thick uncut dick.
I fantasize about being told by a female in chat to do extreme scat / toilet tasks, the thing that makes me so hard is to imagine being told to use dogshit in those tasks. I think I will actually obey any disgusting tasks with dogshit if truly told to.
Add me on kik pls. I can send a (thick) dick pic / body pic first if you like.

My kik is also: Human56755

clint777

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2014
Chennai, India
Hello all. I'm looking for a master or a mistress that enjoys slaves that need strict control. I enjoy doing whatever it takes to please my dom. My likes and limits are in my signature but I'm happy to be pushed to try new things. As I write this, I have my plug in me preparing myself for you to play with. My kik is in signature. Do you think you can handle me?

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, gross ( piss, scat ,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Telegram: thingsnall
Kik: pluggednstretched

K.bloop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2018
Mistress looking for male subs aged 20 and over. I typically do JOI, Light CBT, Edging and denial.

I am open to all experience types but do require you to send age and your live face. My kik is K.Bloop

I do not require any form of payment.

Please send your age, a live face and a little about you.

hushnow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 14, 2022
Hello, I'm a male dom with not many limits but i am flexible with the right subs. My kik is NoPeaking.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Looking for a piss loving slut, that wants humiliated and degraded. Let me watch you piss.

Kil youwillcallmesir... (all dots)

jim_stevens

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 3, 2019
Northeast USA
Slave here looking to be taught how to properly serve you.

Kik: jim_stevens1417

45m bi in shape and hairy
East coast time zone

Last edited:
Reactions: Gem84

Stacyslut43

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 13, 2021
23 F submissive/slave. Looking for some humiliation and degradation. If you can leave me red with shame looking back on it or in tears after I'm game.
Kik Stacyslut43

Arabgirlhot

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2022
Muslim sub girl with big udders and shaved cunt looking for new sexual experiences and sexual guidance.

I especially like to hurt my cunt, clit, cervix and my udders

Kik: dirtyhotmuslimgirl

Featured Threads

New Personals