Kik Slave market

masterdragon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2011
I am a 36 sadistic male dominant, I treat my slaves with respect and except the same from them, I am a very structured dominant I use schedules for most things.

I am a harsh but fair dominant I understand that life can sometimes get in the way, providing the slave communicates her issues and remains in contact in most cases something can be arranged that is acceptable to both of us.

I seek a very unique female slave
She would be aged 18+
She would have very few limits
She would be willing to try just about everything
She would enjoy or love pain
She is willing to be pushed a little (this would be dependent on the slave chosen as we would need to find her outer limit)
She would be honest and loyal
She Would be a natural born female (nothing against anyone just a personal preference)
She would be able to work autonomously

Things the potential slave should be interested in or interested in trying
Dilation of vagina and ass
Breast bondage
Clit and nipple pain
Labia pain
Spankings
Using household objects and toys
Piercings
Complete control

That’s just a few

I will also try and accommodate what the slave enjoys at my whim

Kik masterdrake01

Preferred

Google chat [email protected]

When contacting me

Please describe or show yourself also a bit about yourself and why I should choose you

Reactions: Arabgirlhot

Mistresslalakay1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2022
UK mistress who is getting tired of time wasters. I make slaves into bitches using toys, strapons and forced bi humiliation. I am not interested in your wants, if your not after what I am after DO NOT message me.
Kik lalakay1

mistresszoe

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 12, 2022
domme looking for OBEDIENT boy toys. kik is mistresszo3. include full body nudes from the front and back with your introduction if you want me to take you seriously.

Reactions: sweetednasissy

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
31 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
23 F Fat Pig

Love being degraded/humiliated
Especially anally (safe) food or object to stuff the pig with, or painfully, recent interest in hidden public or car(not too confident yet though) Large list of toys. Prefer smaller task over long drawn out sessions. Would like to complete orders and be subsequently humiliated for my obedience.
Kik: realpiggy

Reactions: Arabgirlhot

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Looking for a piss loving slut, that wants humiliated and degraded. Let me watch you piss.

Kil youwillcallmesir... (all dots)

clint777

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2014
Chennai, India
I am looking for a master to train and mold me without much mercy. I want to feel dumb, horny, owned and abused basically 24/7.
I want a strong master who respects the gift I am willing to make him. I am gifting you my body, mind and live (at some point if you like) just to please you.

I am dreaming of being the perfect fucktoy with a lot of skills and toys for you to use. A mindless slave who will follow every command no matter how humiliating. A thing without any control. Therefore you can train me to be your perfect fucktoy, sissy, gimp, pet or anything you want me to be.

Use my holes without mercy. Stretch them, fill them permanently and make them gape if you like. You can form my body to your wishes. If we go longterm even modifications like piercings, tattoos or hair removal wouldnt be a problem.
Do you wanna make a sissy, with panties, permanent in chastity, prancing around in high heels and lusting for cock? Please go for it!
If you want me to be your puppy or disgusting pig let me know and I will try my best to fullfill your fantasies

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik pluggednstretched

Cs3

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2018
23M dom looking for female sub.
I am currently looking for a new slave or sub to serve under me online long term. I have many likes, but I love public, stretching/insertions, rules, humiliation, tit play, and edging/denial. It would be ideal if located in the eastern us but anywhere is ok.

I enjoy most everything though and will try anything new. I don’t mind body type or experience level. Any limits are fine although it is a a big plus if you are willing to send pics.

When contacting me I expect a hello master as well as a list of likes, dislikes, and limits. Also be sure to include your age and what toys and equipment you have. If you are interested you can feel free too contact me here or on kik

Kik: zennpencil4

WhoKnows

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2022
24M Dom looking for cucks and females.
Feel free to come and chat, newbies are welcome too.
kik : oililois

Arabgirlhot

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2022
38 yo female muslim slut looking for sexual guidance. I have big milky udders and a shaved cunt, which likes to receive pain.

Guide me how to masturbate and how to hurt my cunt, clit, cervix and udders.

My id: dirtyhotmuslimgirl

Reactions: AusNightOwl

LaraVillano

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2022
(f 22) looking for an obedient slave to lock up for life

A goddess like me deserves an obedient puppy that is willing to serve his life under me. :devilish:

Kik: lara.villanoxo

Featured Threads