Kik Slave market

Skinmanpizza

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 1, 2019
im a 24 Male sub slave looming for a mistress to serve forever.
my kinks include; orgasm control, orgasm denial, anal play, joi, teasing, edging… into exploring more . limit’s include; blood, public, toilet, anything permanent.
send me a kik to own me as your slave
kik. dmtrax

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Looking for a piss enthusiast! Are you a drinker? Perhaps enjoy it all over yourself? Maybe even an enema who knows! Hmu

Youwillcallmesir...

JohnPeters8867

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 13, 2023
New York, New York
Hello my name is John, I am a 22 M sub living in New York City currently, and I am here to submit myself to a mistress and be used like the plaything that I am. I know my only place is serving like a good boy toy and I live to please whenever I can. This is my only purpose

Kik: johnp9857

Kekko7227

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 12, 2021
21 m Cripple slave in wheelchair need a hardcore mommy to use and abuse me Snap: torinbunder

whitecastle92

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 9, 2020
M30 Sadist Dom from London looking for a female sub on kik, send me a message if you are interested

Submissive femboy16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 26, 2022
Been awhile from my last one but I've got some "me time" later tonight, looking to get my ass spanked red hot online. No face pics but I'll send nude ass pics.
Kik: submissivefemboy16

Mastermarine09

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2019
Idaho
32 year old Sadist looking for a no limits female slave. My kik is masterxensor and same on wickr. Females only. Pics required. But not until trust is established if you're uncomfortable. When sending your first message, describe yourself and tell me why you think you're worthy of becoming mine.

gapemesenpai69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 20, 2023
Intro: I'm m23 sissy, with a bit of experience in stretching myself and playing with my hole. I am relatively tight thickest I've had was a peeled banana in there. Speaking of bananas, I love food inserting and i definitely love the feeling of bring suppose full. Once went to work with a crushed banana and a little piss in a tied condom inside me and a plug to hold it all in. Thankfully the condom stayed intact. But the full feeling and the thought of the potential piss/banana enema plus the feeling of the plug pressing in as I sat on office chairs and while riding my bike was amazing. I'm hoping to be able to get my ass well trained and stretched to be able to take my fist and even be able to handle brig stuffed full and kept plugged with a giant plug 24/7. I do live with my family but i have a room to myself... I sometimes love to play outdoors in the open terrace after everyone has gone to sleep at night. I don't enjoy the feeling of being fucked( the in our movement sometimes feels painful) but love the feeling of being stretched out, stuffed (food, filled condoms, anything I can fit) , plugged, holding in enemas (as many creative fluids as possible from piss to milk), feeling myself gape and being slutty under my clothes in public. Oh I also own a 3d printer and can make my own sex toys... My favorites are plugs

(love humiliating nicknames, more extreme the better)

Goal: Taking my fist in my ass/ Being plugged 24/7 and also be able to handle large enemas/ large amounts of food in my ass

Experience with anal: low-medium

Hole size: peeled banana qa the largest I had in

Master/mistress wanted: someone who is super strict and punishing when I don't follow tasks butt also kind and rewarding when I'm good.

Toys available: buttplugs (2.5cm, 3.5cm, 4cm), anal beads- (starts small but gets thicker than all my plugs )

(haven't managed to get the big plug and 2 largest beads in yet) A picture attached.

Likes/kinks: Food play, Anal stretching, long term plugging, crossdressing, bondage, rope, making my own sex toys, hidden public, trying new things, object/food-insertion , 24/7, enema/liquid holding

Limits: friends and family, illegal, full public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum... Don't want those near my face or in my mouth.)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik gapemesenpai

Benzi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 5, 2022
Submissive male sub slut looking for Mistress. Obedient, fit'ish with very few limits. Please kik me to discuss more: benox991

Also got a chasity which I hope You could be keyholder for, Mistress.

Note that this is my "spam" account which I do not use 24/7, I will give you my real kik immediately once we have spoken, Mistress. :)

Crayon789

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 20, 2023
22 male lookin for female masturbation partner. I have no preference. Just looking for fun Kik: Carlspiess

KrakenPet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 10, 2023
Beverly Hills
The idea is simple
It's a way for subs to easily find doms and mistresses
All you have to do is put your kik in the description and state if you are a sub or dom
Then you can easily contact people

I'll start I'm a dominant kik is Dominic4e

Edit: this got a lot more attention then I thought it would. It’s gotten quite big so if you want me to make another one or a kik group for slaves and Dom’s contact me on here or pm.
Sounds like a good time

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
Looking to be degraded and made fun or blackmailed if you have degrading pics and vids of me kik is degradeaslut

Mistresslalakay1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2022
UK mistress who is getting tired of time wasters. I make slaves into bitches using toys, strapons and forced bi humiliation. I am not interested in your wants, if your not after what I am after DO NOT message me. Kik lalakay1

New Personals