Kik Slave market

Dutchbuster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
Hi everyone,

I’m still looking for the right dominant for me. I have been a long term sub for many years, but unfortunately I am not able to be a full time sub anymore because I don’t have the time to commit to something full time / 24/7.

Which is why I am looking for something specific at the moment. I would like to meet someone who is passionate about ballbusting/cbt. Someone who identifies as a true sadist and is not afraid to cause pain and push limits.

I have a decent pain tolerance when it comes to busting but would like to improve, grow and get to next levels of brutality.

I am motivated, comitted, honest and loyal and not afraid of pain or some damage. I don’t worry about fertility either as I do not want kids.

So are you a sadist who really enjoys destroying some balls? Want to walk this path with me and find out how much progress we can make? Please hit me up.

I prefer women, but I am open to go down this road with the right man too.

kik: worthless88

ps. I am not interested in people who ask for nudes or get demanding in their first message. I am the kind of person who would like to talk a bit to see if we connect and are looking for the same thing. This is to avoid wasting Your and my time. There’s so many people out here who just want to get off, That I want to know what I am getting myself into before I start putting a lot of time and effort into something.

Secretsissy74

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2019
Still so humilated by being a crossdresser, come abuse me on Kik

Secretsissy74

beb999

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 12, 2014
Im 21yo male slave from London, UK. Add me on Snapchat, track me, blackmail me and abuse me beb999

Shrekol

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2016
Master ( 33 from Europe ) looking for obedient female sub or slave for on-line playing, humiliation and degradation. I respect your limits. I require fotos ( face no needed ). It no matter how old you are, how you look and how much experience you have. Write me your limits, likes and send me your naked picture (without face).
My KIK is prgcze

Cs3

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2018
20 male Looking for a mistress to serve and please.

Likes: cbt, light anal, edging, spanking, teasing, mastrubation instruction, milking, cum play, orgasm control, bladder control, dress up, hidden public, Daily tasks, ruined orgasm, bondage, cum play, stretching and most other things

Dislikes : hard pain, extreme humiliation, rough anal

Limits: face( may change if I get to know and trust you), permanent, illegal, scat, blackmail

Toys: Rope, Clothespins, women’s clothes, condoms, tape, marker, a vibe when people are not around

kik: zennpencil
Snap: zennpencil

YesSir77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2016
40 white Male Dominant here in Houston Texas. Seeking Female Submissive.
Kik is AdamBomb2015

IFIUIRIOIUISI

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2020
35 male Uk looking for female Mistress to teach me new things. My Kik addy is IFIUIRIOIUISI.

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Fit 25 year old master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for a female slave or sub to own or I may be down for an occasional thing. I’m looking for a slave who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better. I’d also be down to meet up if we are close and we vibe and are comfortable with it. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. Text reports and reading about it bores me. I want to see you do it just like I would if I was there. I’m going to throw out a list of kinks and just stuff I like and if we have a lot in common message me. You don’t have to like everything and I’m not going to expect everyone to be into everything.

Bimbofication, hucows, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, Insertions, Panty stuffing pussy and mouth, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, ice, spanking, wedgies, nipple clamps, pussy clamps, milking tits, whips, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collars (Public and Private), Crotch Ropes, Dildos or Other Penetrating Objects, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Slapping, anything public, wetting, pee play, maybe beastiality, rough use, risky, TPE, maybe knife play,

Limits

Anything hospitalizing, Blackmail, Children, Forced Sexual Orientation, Permanent, illegal, blood, or anything gruesome.

If you have an interest you can reach me on kik @ imcorrupted

Dutchbuster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
Hi everyone,

I received several messages last time but unfortunately nothing serious. So I am giving it one last shot before I give up :) I know it might be hard to find but I still have hope.

I’m still looking for the right dominant for me. I have been a long term sub for many years, but unfortunately I am not able to be a full time sub anymore because I don’t have the time to commit to something full time / 24/7.

Which is why I am looking for something specific at the moment. I would like to meet someone who is passionate about ballbusting/cbt. Someone who identifies as a true sadist and is not afraid to cause pain and push limits.

I have a decent pain tolerance when it comes to busting but would like to improve, grow and get to next levels of brutality.

I am motivated, comitted, honest and loyal and not afraid of pain or some damage. I don’t worry about fertility either as I do not want kids.

So are you a sadist who really enjoys destroying some balls? Want to walk this path with me and find out how much progress we can make? Please hit me up.

I prefer women, but I am open to go down this road with the right man too.

kik: worthless88

ps. I am not interested in people who ask for nudes or get demanding in their first message. I am the kind of person who would like to talk a bit to see if we connect and are looking for the same thing. This is to avoid wasting Your and my time. There’s so many people out here who just want to get off, That I want to know what I am getting myself into before I start putting a lot of time and effort into something.

supertrooper1200

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2019
Hi M Dom 28 looking for a female or sissy or cross dresser for Kik exposure and fun even better if you have skype Kik: supertrooper1200

Mr_Slave.Guy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 15, 2019
I'm a slave boy. Seeking mistress. Trans also welcome.

M20 from Denmark.

Muscular body.
Kik: Mr.boooner123

BlueeBee

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 4, 2016
43 m from italy looking for a Domme. Just casual play.
KIK: blue.bee.123

Featured Threads