Anna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 31, 2012
KIK - annacepune
female - mature - slave

mostly interested in young owners, evil ones... ideally would love to be owned by a bunch of young fucked up and twisted evil bratty girls with a nylons fetish!!! Anyways, if you wanna know more about me, read my ads i`ve
posted on here ( my limits are listed there! ) and feel free to kik me, but if you kik, please state your age, location and gender.
p.s. i do prefer google hangouts to kik... so if that`s possible after kik chat, perfect!

Reactions: SteveBoy

ConnorAnderson

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 8, 2020
Spokane, WA
I am new to all this ha.. I wanna see what its like being naked for someone else.. never have b4 ha.. secretly hoping that a guy will be interested tho... I'm a guy too I'm 20 and I'm a mormon.. sooo let me plz try subbing.. lilpeeps151
Hey I’m from Spokane too. Message me on KIK - ConnorAndersonWA

acfan004

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2019
Dominant looking for Submissive Female.

My Likes Include: Pain, humiliation, degradation, micromanagement, and many more
Hard limits: Blood, Bodily harm and Scat

Provide below information on Kik: Acfan004

Name:
Height:

esploratore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 20, 2016
Italy
I'm an intelligent and creative 47 male slave from Italy for chat, share fantasies and play with a dominant woman.

I'm very good at taking photos since I'm a pro photographer and I'd like to receive tasks to be performed, documented and then post the photos here with credits to the Mistress.

kik: intruglio

limits: no face in pics/video, public, scat, crossdressing

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Me:
So I'm an athletic build sissy boy. I'm in great shape, maybe slightly in the muscular side. I love being a sissy doing sissy dares dressing up and more. I love humiliation the most just feeling like I'm less is awesome and a turn on. I don't have a particularly large clitty. As well I enjoy semi public and some public dares when I have time to try and make myself passable. Another thrill of mine would make going to a public pool or locker room. Maybe not as a full on fem but with sissy clothes. I have a mommy fetish as well, don't want to get her involved but I like the fantasy and stealing her panties and such. I have a girlfriend as well but similar to my mom I like the fantasy but not getting her involved.

You:
As my master id like that your respect my boundaries and get warmed up to what eachother likes and dislikes. that being said treat my like the sissy I am. I have a fairly busy schedule with work and classes. But I can always try and find time for sessions or taking tasks through out my day. Mid day is usually when I'm most available.

Limits are blackmail, face, social suicide.

Sissy.monica

Mr_Slave.Guy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 15, 2019
Hi there I seek a mistress( T-girl, female)
I want someone to dominate me. I have a girlfriend. So I want you to decide what I do, and when.
I don't do face.
My Kik: mr.boooner123

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Fit and hung 25 year old strict master here with quite a dark dirty imagination looking for any age, any race female slave/sub or hucow to own. I’m looking for a true slut who yearns to please and serve. The sluttier and kinkier you are the better as Your holes will be used for my pleasure daily. The deal breaker for me if you have to be down for pictures and videos. Yes you get to see me as well. Just Text reports and reading about it isn’t all that interesting to me. I want to see you do it just like I would if I was there. I’m going to throw out a list of kinks and just stuff I like and if we have a lot in common message me. You don’t have to like everything and I’m not going to expect everyone to be into everything. There’s a lot more I’m into and theres a lot more to know about me you’ll just have to message me and ask to find out.

Bimbofication, hucows, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, Insertions, Panty stuffing pussy and mouth, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating, hidden public, nipple tit and pussy torture, spanking, wedgies, nipple clamps, pussy clamps, milking tits, whips, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collars (Public and Private), Crotch Ropes, Dildos or Other Penetrating Objects, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Slapping, anything public, wetting, pee play, , rough use, risky, TPE.

Limits

Anything hospitalizing, Blackmail, Children, Forced Sexual Orientation, Permanent, illegal, blood, or anything gruesome.

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):

Breast size:

What times you are available

nzdave99

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 12, 2017
Hi. I am a sub/slave seeking a Dom/Domme.
i am nzdave99 on kik and skype (pref skype)
I love all aspect of bdsm. cbt humiliation electro public rope impact joi cei tpc cmnm cfnm etc etc
your wish is my command
toy list
chastity devises
clothes pegs
rope
butt plugs
butt toys
elecro cbt and electro butt plug
cuffs
paddle
whips
cock rings metal and leather
gimp hood
ball gags
pvc chaps gstrings
lingerie
gimp masks
lube
magic wand
restraints
etc

Tomtom5222

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 20, 2017
Slave 19 male from U.K. looking for a mistress to control me
Kik tommyslave1

switchman72

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2010
25/M/ USA Pain Slut with little limits available for use on Kik or cam
Kik: bigman_7280

Bi_weak_cuck

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 7, 2019
37/usa chubby tiny cuck who enjoys, humiliation, tasks and some exposure. Kik bi_weak_cuck

Littlenoname11

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 25, 2020
21 male submissive. Are there any mistresses out there who would be willing to make a sub boy in a relationship their little slut? I am a novice but hope to be a quick learner. Please message 😊

Featured Threads

New Personals